So yeah, we just tried a 3 man delve

So far, you’re the only one “whining”. We are pointing out a stupid change. Something taking 3 times longer doesn’t make it “harder”. It’s just dumb.

I guarantee there will be more changes. This is just silly.

How much endgame experience do you have? Awakened raids don’t count. Don’t bother answering. You’re just here to troll. Don’t even know why I bothered trying to engage in dialogue with you.

You were totally cheezing it in groups…

You wanted a vault full of i619 gear for 15 minutes of ROFLSTOMP zero effort content.

Blizzard saw what you were doing and put an end to it.

Now you want good gear, you have to actually work for it.

Groups is NOT the way to go… Delves are focused on solo clears… its totally soloable in reasonable time with reasonable effort.

Sorry Blizzard took your candyland carry away… now you have to actually play to get good gear.

1 Like

Except for people like me this isn’t work. It’s just more time spent killing a meat shield. This isn’t harder for me but It will be for people who don’t play as much. What’s the difference if I burn through this solo or in a group? There isn’t. 3 manning Delves is easier than 5 manning them. That’s an obvious mistake that will be changed.

You don’t really care though. You’re just trolling.

I guarantee you haven’t done any “hard” content in this game. People who do don’t talk like this.

You’re jamming in LFR!!! Keep it up, champ!

2 Likes

Yikes. Good numbers, makes a good case. This is not working as planned.

Why is this difficult for Bliz to analyze and respond, so much data, yet “we’re confused by it”

just did a 3 man tank,healer,dps was very doable unlike 5 mans

A 3man felt easier than a 5man when I played last night. Which is silly.

yup, they screwed it up so bad lmao

1 Like

They need to turn the knob the other way a little bit.

Can’t complete on solo = skill issue. Can’t complete as party = not fun. Which one is it again?

(and yes the scaling is way off starting from solo.)

2 Likes

People are too busy trolling to put it simply. Everyone knows this is a problem…

Delves are supposed to an easy path to gearing. Now all of the sudden the trolls are calling us all bad and that this activity should be difficult. Funny how they are all alts or have zero experience with end game content.

Delves are made for them and they are trolling /shrug

Adding a weekly quest for Zekvir’s liar this early might not have been the best idea.

I’m sure it will be fun at some point. But now it’s just, hey how about you go have a really bad and frustrating experience.

Well not really because so far it seems like it’s main ability is spawning the add in the god damn corner making it really hard to concentrate on the add while fighting the camera boss, noticing when the interrupt needs to happen, switching targets and getting the interrupt.

And the cherry on top, when you fail to kill the cocoon before the spider spawns, it CC’s you so you can sit there watch yourself die.

Think they realized they broke the game by over rewarding delves, and now have to break delves.

1 Like

Here ya go, champ. Told ya.

You can go back to LFR now. You will be okay and will continue to “get good”.

M0 bosses have 50 million HP with a group of 5.

The first mob in a delve with 3 of us has 88 million HP.

The delve gives 603 gear. The math aint mathin bruh

1 Like

DPS is not low… come off it, My god where do you people…

1 Like

my gf and i had been doing duo delves since launch and we were enjoying it, but then today its just utter trash and pain to do any delves.
bad delve changes were bad!

was quite a jump in Hitpoints when in a group of 5 for sure. Definitely not a zergfest. Went and did tier 8 solo with my DH without too many issues after, took about 16 mins with the last boss having only 88m hitpoints, so not too much of an issue if you avoid the mechanics.

what level delve? I assume an 8, but curious