So wow classic

Just a little reminder of what happens to all of us when you do a little to much…wow classic.:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

YThe only thing I really like about classic is the fact the zone is just one loading screen. It makes the world feel bigger.

I think if bfa managed to do the same with a huge map it would add the sense of scale that classic had back then.

Edit: for the alliance!

2 Likes

Assaults are the only thing I’m doing in retail any more.

1 Like

The world felt bigger because it was the ONLY world, instead of all the multiple ones that came later with the expansions.

This VIDEO is …

this GAME without a DOUBT can be addictive.

That was funny as hell!

I’ve only logged on Classic Grit once and there were so many greedy Undead I couldn’t kill a single Mindless Zombie.

4 Likes

I was rolling the first time I seen the video. I kid you not honesty I’ve watched this at least 8 time since I shared it on here.

I know right. I haven’t spent much time on young Percivall. Whether it be the que times or the lack of mobs or the desire to do some good pvp on the real wow.:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Grit, there are plenty of zombies :woman_zombie: now.

2 Likes

Perci, I wonder what the youthful version of yourself looks like in Classic…,

2 Likes

He is very blonde. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha, that was hilarious. I love the Shining so seeing those references was awesome.
Got to 31 in classic in 1 week and its getting realllyyy grindy… Last week was pet battle week so i kinda used that time to play as much classic as possible and get a handle on leveling etc but man, its getting old fast… :rofl:

2 Likes

THAT was hilarious.

1 Like