So why the level 60 people?

I saw a few on here about not getting Dragonflight

What is there to do at 60th level? You can’t PVP because you’re ten levels short for your talent tree

Can’t be raiding or end content, you need to be level 70 for that.

So what is the end goal for them?

2 Likes

This character has been on the bench since WoD, use other toons to play but I like his stoopid name and terrible mog.

Can’t speak for others but that’s my angle on GD. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not everyone has an “end goal.” They may enjoy just running old content or getting transmog and other such things. They may enjoy roleplaying. They may like farming old mats. They may like pet battles or collecting pets.

There are plenty of reasons. It’s a very large MMO and no reason to have such a narrow focus.

4 Likes

A base game and eight expansions’ worth of content.

11 Likes

I think only one fourm mod had a problem with my main fourm posting toons name so i use this one. I just havent leveled well anything besides my dracthyr yet, and i dont wanna switch fourm toons again

1 Like

There are no specific moderators for each forum, it’s one large pool of moderators that simply get the reports and decide bassed on content. No one is going to remember names.

You can’t experience realm first Garrosh Hellscream and the Hellscreams boa gear. No legendary cloak either

You can’t experience unlocking special garrison statues that required getting it before legion. No WoD ring

You can’t experience unlocking mage tower skins or witness the end of your artifacts.

You only experience expansions that are dull and can’t even do the end game content on said expansions

You could try to queue for LFR dragon soul, but you’ll have to wait 9 years to actually have a queue fill up so you don’t get to experience downing deathwing with 25 people

2 Likes

It was a memorable name if you knew what it was. Posted on here for years no problems and then problems all of a sudden started near the end of shadowlands

That isn’t going to be vendetta from a moderator. The reason we have so many issues with wrongful sanctions half the time is because the moderators don’t know this place or how responses are given. That’s most likely targeting from players who are flagging you consistently. I’m sorry you had to deal with that.

3 Likes

No big deal just figured id switch toons before i had to change a name for some dumb reason. But thanks anyways for just being nice :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I fixed it.

Nobody enjoys farming old mats

1 Like

Well the few people I know that do, is mainly to use WoW as a Social Platform and are mainly in trade/general chat or in main cities in the Auction house just hanging out…

Even when buying the current expansion they rarely are seen playing… Not always but also their “Transmog Choices themes and gear” if inspected will give them away too.

And when ask why they don’t buy the expansion so they can play with the rest of the Guildies… its usually that they don’t like the expansion but since they don’t play anything else they like to just hang out.
Some have said they really don’t like games with the exception of WoW, and I think some of them haven’t paid a dime since the WoW Tokens has been introduce. (at least in SL and BFA I haven’t seen them for some time now)

To me its super odd that you some dislike games but loves playing WoW but I been told it is a thing in the WoW community. :person_shrugging:

This are the reason I have personally have been given. Others are just using alts in the forums for their trust level or may have other reasons, like mention my others here.

You can go after the achievements from all those expansions, dungeon, raid, open world, questing, pet collecting, archeology… there’s literally hundreds of hours of things to do without buying DF.

1 Like

I have three people in my guild and 6 people in one of the other guilds I’m in who love it. They find it cathartic and enjoyable.

So yes, some people do.

1 Like

Random side topic: does anyone know why someone’s post count would get reset? I don’t come to the forums as often these days, and I mostly just browse, but I used to have like 3k posts on this toon.

I never got a notification I was banned or anything either, so it just seemed random?

(Looks at guild name……)

60?
Too old to Chromie Time, too young to enjoy DF.
Is this a actually a thing?

2 Likes

I use to know a few that did this to pay for their WoW token… They haven’t pay anything in years and since WoW gives the Expansion away every time we get a New One… they have told me they have no need to buy anything, they just wait it out and farm their monthly fee in gold and sometimes for some Shop Items.

So by next expansion they will be playing DF for sure from what they told me… not a bad idea tbh if your that patient (if their still sub at this point in WoW).
:thinking:

Server change? Race change maybe? Faction change? I think that does it.