So why did all female panda get tails but Worgen didn't?

How many of your human customizations would you be willing to trade to have optional tails?

Pretty sure it was one of the books I read on Thrall that specifically said that he stood taller then other Orcs since he was taught by Blackmoore. Ill admit maybe it was less to do with the hunch Orcs had in WoW.

But with that said, if it wasn’t problem to add this into WoW specifically, then I still don’t see the problem with Worgen tails.
Since there are depictions of Worgen characters with tails in other warcraft games like Hearthstone, not to mention the original concepts that did have them with tails, also the fact of the Worgen model still having model bones for a tail.

It’s merely bringing forward the original design into the game.

1 Like

I agree it’s stupid the non-red Pandaren can have long tails now.

1 Like

I would be ok with Worgen getting wings.

But not tails… that’s just too much.

Cause of “red pandas” (which aren’t actual pandas, but part of the weasel superfamily)

Yeah, pretty all orc’s orc units in WC3 stood tall. Which makes the choice for hunch in WoW kind off strange really.

It doesn’t matter. What matters is that worgen don’t have tails. We can argue 'til we’re blue in the face but the fact is, they don’t.

Some arguments in this thread are just really laughable.

OMG, no way! Fictional wolf human hybrids can NEVER EVER have wolf tails! That would be totally immersion-breaking and the story is always so over-correct with absolutely no retcons anywhere! :sob:

Tails for wolves are completely unthinkable. So, to ensure that my perfect perception of these pixelated wolves isn’t violated, you must not have any additional options!!! :weary:

5 Likes

Well, pandaren evolved to have tails. Whereas worgen were transformed from humans, who do not have tails. If you gave a pandaren the worgen curse though they would be a worgen with a tail.

Yuh basically a spell gone wrong Pack Form is basically like cat form on steroids I’d imagine but you’re a wolf and have little to no control going literally feral and well the Worgen curse was the result of an attempt to control the pack form resulting in an in-between state almost :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

But yuh Pack form would of had a tail and it’s not exactly unbelievable that the destruction of the Scythe of Elune would cause the magic to weaken resulting in some Worgen becoming more beast like developing a tail and what not.

4 Likes

what kind of demon are you?!

A very peaceful kind lol

1 Like

I’d ditch Two Forms entirely if it meant I could get a tail on my Worgen. Easiest trade in my life.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Give us weasel people race. Then Michael Dorn can voice one. :wink:

1 Like

And their wings and horns.

For me it’s more immersion-breaking that they don’t have tails. It almost feel like Dwarves, who don’t have beards. There is simply something missing.

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Weasel could probably use Sethrak as a base for their sleek design and long neck.

1 Like

A dwarf not having a beard if he’s old enough to grow one is usually that he’s a criminal. Its a punishment and its shaved off. (At least in D&D)