So, who's ready to get WoW stuff via Microsoft rewards?

Overwatch gets their first free skin via Microsoft rewards points

Watch them put a FOMO transmog/TCG loot like spectral tiger/chicken mount behind this

How to get Microsoft rewards:

TL;DR:

Use their bing search, do unnecessary quizzes, install their Bing app on your Android/iPhone phone and do the daily tasks there.

Use Microsoft Edge and use their Bing search

Get an Xbox series S/X and do tasks on the Xbox console

The carrot is still dangling, Microsoft just made it worse

“BoBBy NeEDz A nEW yacHt!! ! !!!”

…wait a minute.

2 Likes

Sounds like they’ll be pretty easy to get then. I guess I’m ready.

You only get 30 points per day not including first time bonuses

You need 5000/10,000 points (500/1000OW coins) to get this skin

so getting free stuff from Microsoft a bad thing now?

1 Like

Well, I guess this isn’t for me because I’m not going to use that or Edge.

2 Likes

It is when you have to constantly do them like a daily chore

See the above post I made

Oh no, overwatch skin

I care so much

Looks like there is also a D4 Battle Pass Tier skip on there…and the battle passes themselves.

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/000400000395?form=dash_2

Well I just got my 30 points of the day in about 1 minute. I don’t see this as a huge deal to be honest.

and i have 9k points saved up from my old xbox gamepass days

to much work for op

Probably because you need to wait till end of December to get the reward as you’ll have enough by then

But said reward promotion expires in March

How did you get that many from gamepass? I’ve had gamepass forever and I only have 100 points.

idk but i did buy stuff from the xbox store and have not used the account in like 2-3 years ago.

1 Like

Maybe that’s it. I just play the games that come with the sub and never actually buy anything.

could be when gta online was out i would get the shark cards lol for the ships and stuff

You trolled the Twitch drop with false information. You going to continue to cause unnecessary drama?

2 Likes

Don’t have any Microsoft Rewards so…

Barely even use my Microsoft account for anything. Can’t think of anything that would make me start now.

And you’ll be praising it when they do

You know this is going to happen but you’ll change your subject when it really does