So which Developer plays MM?

15% buff to Rapid Fire and Aimed Shot while only a 5% nerf to Sniper

Which intern can’t break duelist on this training wheel spec?

Have they seen the state of random BGs?
Plz God, just remove Sniper Shot and give them a talent that dodges melee attacks for 3 seconds or something :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Wonder how much damage warriors do w/that 4 set change

1 Like

MM buffs and no ret nerfs? geeze this ssn is in trouble

A 5% nerf to something that can hit upwards of 4-600k seems like a decent amount lol. Opener burst lowered in favor of sustained buffed.

Would rather health %based attacks were just gone however.

2 Likes

Not to mention the decrease to burst added to sustained makes it a bit easier to heal.

I don’t really care as long as they’re not true damage like tod. Plenty of abilities with normal damage formulae are op and plenty of %based ones aren’t, blizz isn’t any better at balancing one than the other imo

Sure, I’m probably just still getting ptsd from bfa gpy…

Bahahaha!

#23 Fury Warrior on ladder atm :triumph:

Hope u fellas don’t have to find out :nail_care:

1 Like

Sniper shot damage was nerfed by 25%, not 5%

It now deals 15% health damage down from 20%, which could also be worded as “Sniper shot damage reduced by 25%”

If it hit for 600k yesterday, it will be 450k on reset day

So it is:

• 15% buff to rapid fire
  • 15% buff to aimed
  • 25% nerf to sniper

we know

Yea, and it won’t solve any of the issues people have with hunters. Sniper shot hit hard, but it wasn’t the entire problem. The issue is STEALTH. By the time sniper shot hits, you are also getting plunked by rapid fire or an aimed shot before you spot the hunter. So the hunter is chunking away 50 to 75% of your health while you are involved in other BG conflict. That’s intolerable for a dps ranged class.

Let them keep stealth but nerf their energy to 50% once they exit stealth. This way they can’t burst you down to nothing but still have stealth to use as an opener should they choose. And I’m honestly not even sure that’s enough, but at least it is a fair start.

And this is in reference to battleground blitz, not arena. Yes, I know it’s an arena post, but these changes affect all of pvp.

Technically it’s a 25% nerf to sniper. Aimed and RF didn’t need to be buffed and I wish they’d just remove sniper shot and replace it with a defensive tool. But it’s a bigger nerf than 5% of the spell’s damage.

If you did know, why then say it was a 5% nerf?

Because it’s referring to the tooltip and sounds more exaggerated and funny this way

Also, still super dumb adjustments, especially with tier 4 about to be everywhere

Was healing Blitz Temple yesterday and was 1 shotted 2 times by a huntard out of camo while holding orb in middle. and by 1 shot I mean a literal insta death 1 shot from a 100 miles away.

I hated this

Won Shooted?

1 Like

I wonder if this change affects lower level BG’s as well. It’s insane they would buff marksmen which ruins the game for so many.

So you did that work for sniper shot and then… completely flubbed it for aimed shot and rapid fire, which will effectively deal 10.71% and 11.54% more damage.

dam that brought back some memories

also reminds me of chaos bolt 2 shotting

1 Like