So... What to do?

Hello! So, theres a raid twice I week I do and that is pretty fun. Then I did mythic+ (again) to get some gears and I pretty much got everything except 2 items and trinkets so I don’t have to keep running dungeons over and over.

I did some rated pvp games, but the second the team starts doing poorly, everyone just starts screaming at each other and it gets very stupid.

I did some normal battlegrounds, but most of the games are just so uneven its kind of a joke.

I looked through the collections, but theres really only afew items I want to get.

I did the korthia quests, but I’ve been stuck in tier3 for 3 weeks now and I’m just going to say that I’m not getting to the last tier, its just not going to happen.

Am I missing something or is there just nothing more to do now?

Looks like you did it all! I need to be more efficient with my time!

You missed joining a guild and doing the raids, old content, re-doing the stuff you already tried to get better at it, making alts if you want to try a new class, adventuring through the entire world, doing all the old expansions if you want, etc. Oh, and Torghast.

1 Like

I mean you’ll literally get to the last tier just by doing dailies…as they come out daily lol. The only way it won’t happen is if you don’t do them

Or you can try hard like a lot of people have done and are way past rank 3.

Way past rank 3 even though rank 5 doesn’t even open up until renown 63 in 3 weeks?

OP, you’re gonna want to have a big stash pile of catalogued research saved up, because upgrading your first tier 5 item is gonna run around 10k.

I did like all the kyrian quests. I was hoping there would be more of them to do, but I guess not.

Its okay I had alot of fun, met alot of nice ppl! Maybe I’ll come back in 10 years again and see whats new.

There’s several people tank 5 and 6 by now. Not sure what you’re on about

Ah ok, the adaptive alloys to upgrade items to rank 5 is gated by renown 61. I wasn’t aware players could still get enough research to get the higher ranks for the mount and stuff. My bad.

Yeah sure if you say so

1 Like