So what specs are supposed to beat SPs?

Because absolutely nothing beats SP 1v1 now. Aren’t they supposed to beat casters and be beaten by melees? Why are they just gods of damage and self sustain now that absolutely no other spec can touch them?

Irl women

21 Likes

we had a good amount of success last night (even though all but 1 had the most broken and overplayed healer in high mmr ladder games by far - hpal) (fight me) playing dev/feral but I imagine that will drop off a bit as we continue to climb

Shadow Priest literally went from dumpster fire in the first couple season weeks to being pretty good. Problem is, the spec that was recently buffed, no one was playing. People aren’t used to it, VW was literal trash.

If it makes you feel any better you should jump on one and try playing it. It’s about the only caster spec in the game that actually still casts anymore (you might find it mildly irritating to be cc’d every two seconds)

What makes you think this? Sp has innate dr against physicsl attacks and nothing vs magic. They also have a lot of casted damage, no cc, and no interrupt. Spriest toolkit is worse vis casters than vs melee.

This really hasnt changed for a long time. They haven’t been a viable kill target in idk how long. They’re EXTREMELY tanky because they have almost no mobility and a lot of casted damage, so they need to be tanky.

1 Like

Spriest mains eventually get indicted as frequent visitors of Diddy’s mansion.

5 Likes

anything is possible with the power of feral/rogue with a mage, believe in the (extremely difficult, hard to play, 300 IQ) dream

4 Likes

Void leech is completely stupid

7 Likes

SV hunter hard counters SP. Tip of the Spear right through the heart :cupid:

Void leech is the anti pve training dummy talent. Pretty hard for people to not to go default mode, blizzard is trying to rewire a segment of the populations brain and are getting massive push back.

Not true. Tom Cruise.

/mic drop

3 Likes

feral/dev? you disgust me

i have not really come to this conclusion

they can def be trained but the issue that they are livelords still exists

edit: also i’m bad so there’s that

Gotta love how the OP is whining about 1v1s and people roll up to bring up Void Leech, which is entirely irrelevant to 1v1.

Maybe play an UH DK, OP. They have about 60% uptime on AMS these days, which SP can’t do anything against.

Maybe they just saw Supatease’s latest video

it’s okay I’m still morally superior by default for playing an underplayed spec, just like the druids who play MLD (not)

Faced a bunch in rated 2s last night. Lost every one and it wasn’t close. Especially with a priest healer. Double life swap and pi

Reported for threats

Demo casts

Honest question, why do you say that? I main Surv and have an awful time with good SP. 1v1 maybe, but any SP with a healer seems to be just better at everything than Surv.

1 Like