So what main class is everyone playing in Cata?

As for me I’m going with Bear Druid and Mut Rogue. Why…cause I got to! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Arms Warrior

2 Likes

Whatever class doesn’t use arch epic

Credit Card King

2 Likes

Now now… here is your :baby_bottle: you go over there and play w/your blocks and let the grown ups talk.

I’m really trying to decide.

1. SP/Disc Priest
  2. Ele/Rstr Shammy
  3. Boom/Rstr Druid.

Anyone w/constructive thoughts?

1 Like

If I had to choose Radalpho I’d go SP/Disc Priest. Both Disc and Shadow are really really good this expac.

The best stat for any class is credit card limit. The highest credit card limit stat will always get funneled BiS.

1 Like

Lol I am inclined to agree William.

Resto sham as always
may finally try some Ele pvp this expac, it actually looks fun now
alt: not sure yet but I want a goblin because they are cool

Thanks, Atarius – I really want to go this route. I played Shammy in WoTLK and Priest in TBC/vanilla. Kind of want to experiment with Boomie/Restro but I guess it all comes down to what my guild wants.

1 Like

shadow priest is best

2 Likes

Goblins are cool. I just finished up the starting area to replay the area once again since OG Cata. I don’t recall doing any of the quests after leaving the initial Goblin city, but I am just going to chalk it up to memory problems.

1 Like

I have very very high limits on my credit cards (in fact I could buy a new vehicle on one of them) so guess I’ll get the BIS for sure.

Now go back to the playpen and let the grown-ups talk.

I’m going with a gambler build where I deathroll the entire GDKP while afk near the door. I’ll show up as a mysterious stranger with a mysteriously large sum of gold despite my low play time. I think as long as I keep my pockets deep this build will outperform all others and be full BiS in no time.

2 Likes

im gonna play dk, then warrior and enhance, not sure which order after dk.
all aiming towards pvp

1 Like

Guess I’m the only bear here. Bear with me now.

1 Like

Sub, Demo, and Arms, in that order. For random non-raid stuff, I also intend to play Marksmanship, Disc, Ret, and Feral (dps) to some degree. My mage is retired until MoP.

Basically, though, damn nearly everything.

1 Like

Shaman/Druid/Priest as usual but I am an altoholic afterall.

1 Like

Blood dk, mage, hunter, druid, hunter, shammy, hunter, priest, pally, hunter.

Yes i have that many hunters.

1 Like