So what is everyone playing in season of mastery?

Undead female rogue named Reapers on Jom Gabbar

Camping and griefing all alliance.

1 Like

Twice playing though a Vanilla WoW game with mostly poorly-designed & beta-game quality meme specs was enough for me. Plus, the gear itemization was awful on top of that. No thanks!

5 Likes

Not playing it (no time) but I am curious as to how this will affect TBCs population. 2 of my diehard classic/tbc classic buds are pretty much putting TBC on indefinite pause for SoM.

3 Likes

I honestly hope people have fun on SoM, but I expect it will die off super fast, and if they make more than 2 servers per region it will be a ghost town after the first month or two

5 Likes

Massive cope thread. Classic is trash compared to TBC. Raids are a joke and the hybrid dps specs are not viable, pvp is a ranking grind just spamming bg’s with a premade, not competitive and very dull, only reason I was able to get r13 was because of COVID, who the heck has time for that? Classic was only fun 1 time but in no way in hell I would ever play that again.

Also the majority didn’t quit, they transferred to mega servers. Big cope.

4 Likes

Not sure if troll or serious. Crusade is a hell of lot better than classic, and will be more so than season of mastery. This is a fad that’s going to die out in record speed. Enjoy your new gimmick while you have it. In probably 3 months, most of those realms will be empty.

Personally, unless they host classic with the crusade patch, I’m staying in outlands. The crusade patch effectively has the changes classic needs. Cherry picking changes is stupid and never going to work out. Classic is simply far too flawed to compete with crusade or wrath. It needs tons of changes that it won’t get with a “nochanges” mentality or even some cherry picked ones. It needs the crusade patch.

2 Likes

resto shaman

I want to pewpew yellow healing lightening all over the place

Bro what, Pagle is poppin.

1 Like

More MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx. no thank you. been there done that.

1 Like

You and the 100 other playing it - have fun!

4 Likes

Got old before BWL released. You have Rank 1, and you have Rank 3.

I cannot let you do this without mentioning how unbearably boring it was. LOL

You must be new to fresh start Progression Servers, they are very popular.

EverQuest is still in business doing this to give you an example.

EverQuest launches new prog servers every year with new rulesets and they are packed, SOM will be no different

2 Likes

Hope all have fun. Cause that’s the only reason to be here.

Shammy and lock. Should be fun!

1 Like

What server

Vendorstrike

I find it funny people honestly think SoM is gonna do well. You can makes all the changes you want with SoM but if you’re gonna do almost zero changes to classes in SoM then the majority of classic players aren’t gonna stick around past phase 1.

1 Like

Rip.

Jom Gabbar gonna be popping.

Vampire clan and a bunch of top guilds are rolling there for both factions.

You guys seriously underestimate how popular fresh start servers are lmfao.

You sound tough. That’s hot. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes