So, what do you want for 🎄 Xmas?

What’s on your list?

• Forum Peace?
  • Lionheart Helm?
  • Red Ryder BB Gun?
  • Rank 10?

TBC/Wrath servers.

$1,000 gift card to Dunkin Donuts or WaWa.

1 Like

People to type Christmas.

Lots of forum tears about the Xmas tree being covered by so many people they can’t get their presents.

1 Like

For Christmas I would like true vanilla using original game client and not hacked up legion client with spell batching.

I’m sick and tired of people taking the X out of Xmas!

1 Like

The Azuresong Mageblade from Golemagg.

1 Like

Arcanist Crown or Mindtap Tali.

Really, everything else ive needed has dropped and I’m on a server that’s lacking mages

My two front teeth :nerd_face:

A Hula Hoop :dizzy:

And you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Steamy Knight/Squire RP.

1 Like

It’s getting around the time to upgrade my mobo & cpu… but I really don’t want to take my whole computer apart.

A really nice distressed leather biker jacket with many pockets… I always carry a small light, note pad and pen and um a lighter … leather men multi tool, lets see oh a fordable stubby knife with lock good for slashing open bags etc… and other stuff. That is the top two pockets.

A iphone with a contract payed by someone else for one of the inside pockets.

A laptop that is not paper thin that you can actually change the battery on. I do not care that it is heavier. I also want to be able to open the case and swap out the drive and such like you were able to do not to to long ago.

After that a new tower from system 76.

Undergarments.

K world peace and no suffering after that.

All in that order.

Players are already practicing that by covering the AV BMs.

to find mankriks wife… poor guy

I want nothing else but for my mom to not have cancer anymore. I would give anything for her treatments to work instead of just make her sick. Come on father Christmas, doctors, and science, do me a solid!

3 Likes

baby yoda so I could use the force on you all!

Winning lottery ticket

Some melee dpss gear to drop in mc.

Pattern: Lionheart Helm to drop on Deviate Delight :frowning:

A raid weapon would be nice too, but I honestly might prefer LHH. If I get Rank 10 I’ll want to replace Truestrike with my PvP set, and if I don’t have the hit from LHH I won’t be able to. Sad day

Don Rodrigo’s Band