So what do you guys think about the new Blue eyes ? Like it ? Hate it?

Don’t care, personally.

Glad that people are getting to RP as whatever they want, but it’ll all be pointless if the game plays terribly and the systems aren’t engaging.

It’s just a different hue. It doesn’t matter.

More options are always nice, but I have no interest in taking advantage of it.

I personally like the red/green/gold color scheme that the blood elves have, so even if I had a blood elf alt, I’d probably just keep the eyes green. And my void elf alt is a shadow priest, so I’ll be keeping his pale-skinned, tentacle-y look he has now.

But more power to the people that are super-happy about this.

I don’t mind them but won’t use them. I would like the red or purple eyes though.

Let me create the character i want, if i want to roll blue eyes i will and you guys can stick with your green/yellow eyes.

Don’t care & still don’t understand why people are butthurt about it.

That AoEspammage guy is imo a complete troll. i wouldn’t take anything he says too seriously

You use the most awesome language! You used ‘wack’ the other day and oh did I chuckle at that!

Now that’s cool, just mix and match period would be pretty groovy! :rofl:

/hugs

Growing up in the 90s does that lol. I also watched a lot of Viva La Bam in my teens so sometimes I slip into Bam Margera mode

1 Like

This is a boring controversy, and people pushing it on Youtube are also boring.

(Commentary): Unit Exacitor is happy for those who can immerse themselves as High Elves. Personally, there are other things I’d want. Like the Night Fae, with the Ardenweald Dryad for their Moonkin Form. I might have to drop mage as my main if that ever happens.

1 Like

I only have one belf, a DH, and her eyes are burning fel. Means nada to me.

its just blue eyes :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Blood elves get blue, green and yellow eyes from arcane, fel and holy power. What causes the stupid night elf eye glows?

My thoughts…

“Cool!”

“Why are you people so upset that these are a thing?”

Yep, that’s about it.

It’s still an elf, therefore fail

This, so so so much this. The eyes look nothing like high elves. They are still just a big blue blob, just like blood elves have big green and big gold blobs. I always loved the high elves because they look more human. I really hope they add white sclera with coloured irises as options… for BE and VEs.

Honestly,I’ll take it,doesn’t look too badly IMO [plus beggars can’t be choosers] on top of the fact I can finally have my commander Riker beard. ^___^

Oh right I forgot the other reason I sometimes use “wack”

1 Like

meh had the option of blue eyes since 2008