So what comps do i play for this glad push

I’m 2119 and idk what comp is actually good for me to be playing rn I play both fury and arms so I can swap specs if need be but rn assa/affy is killing me cause I’m not a gnome so im perma slowed unless im on arms. ive mainly been running wps, tsg and turbro.(i hate ret/war)

what comps should I be running on war for this horrid gladpush while I get my assa to 2k on the side for a backup incase i flop during win farm. Yes, I have assas yes I will fotm reroll for glad this season if war doesn’t work out can you blame me lol.

yes

warrior is fine

2 Likes

why suffer rp walking when i can be the one making them rp walk while doing unhealable dmg :smiley:. i also don’t want to race change to gnome for root breaker outside of bs or ava. assa is a last resort if my glad wins go bad(they usually do after 20 wins)

Ret/war & TSG probably best bets, but war+boomy, war+affy, war+sp are all good.
Also saw thiccbiscuit farming with war+hunter and war+arcane.

one day one day ill never have to play with a ret. ive straight up just been queueing war sp and tsg so seems I’m on the right path besides being sat in lfg a majority of the time. Also did a little war hunter climbing to 2.1 was def fun time watching my hunter 100-0 someone randomly.

As a warrior, ret/war, boomie/war are probably alright for it. End of season inflation from people jumping back in to get glad has not really started yet, but I seen a decent mix of comps and people 2300-2500mmr last night.

Arms or fury doesn’t really matter, might be alittle comp dependent, ic about equal of both.

turbo tsg ret war all super glad viable warrior cleaves

Fury boomy pres and fury sp rdruid is free glad

Just play turbo