So were on the cusp of BGs

I did my grind to rank 13 mostly in av because u could log off and log on the next day and get back into the same AV. Beside sharing accounts i know of several High warlords that used AV to get them to Rank 14.

What are you fighting about exactly?
Anyway, not all of them are private server veterans that have been through this dozens of times.
Let them find out for themselves.

1 Like

I don’t think deminishing returns on honor from kills would incentivize staying in the same av for elongated periods of time.

You can quest and farm mobs in AV just like the open world.

1 Like

OP is right mayne. Get your rep and then never ever play that dumb mode again…

-Undead Rogue.

1 Like

Lucky for you 1.12 AV was picked to allow Modern WoW lovers like you to race on epic mounts past all the fun that earlier version of AV brought in a mad dash to down the final boss in under five minutes.

• [ignored player] “But it becomes a grind when the fun is removed.”
  • [Blizzard] “You know, the massive emerging Chinese market does prefer grind.”
  • [whimpering player] “But the fun?!”
  • [Blizzard] “Did someone say money? I heard money. Are those tears of joy? We’ll assume it’s joy. I mean, we’re happy.”
  • [despondent murmuring player] “The fun was here. Now it’s gone.”
  • [Blizzard] “Good times! Amiright? Hey cocktail lady. Can we get a table closer to the beach? More margaritas too. Be quick about it. We have a sauna appointment.”
2 Likes

“Modern WoW Lovers”
A lot of generalizing here. Who said anything about modern wow?
I asked when or which battleground weekend would be coming. It was in Vanilla and I know which version of AV we are getting, which is the zerg version, hence I want to get the rep rewards and never do AV again, besides the occasional one for the lulz.

No one enjoys AV

1 Like

Well if I remember right. There was no extra honor weekends with classic.

Ending subscription is my way of protesting the gawd awful decision to use 1.12 AV, because I am not a robot or slave to Blizzard’s grind.

As an adult, you still think that your words disguise the basis of your actions? You plan to fully participate in an activity that you will “never do … again” because you hate the content, but you are willing to “grind” it a hundred times because it provides something different to do and a reward.

People have power when they choose to use it, and lose it when they choose not to.

Take care friend. Be well.

You do not speak for me and countless others. Alterac Valley (AV) had versions consistent with the activities many do prefer in a MMORPG with PvP.

1 Like

They were added in the 1.7 Rise of the Blood God patch.

Well over 1k in a single thread disagree with you.

40 mans have always been awful. Sorry to be the one to tell you.

my dad works at blizzard and says pet battles are go this weekend

1 Like

OK, Brack.

FTFY

By fixing it you broke who’s post you were mangling.

If you feel like the game is a chore you might have more fun doing something else

With nerfed AV? Yeah, I’d rather be doing WSG or AB.

The wolves and rams give exp well atleast they did then