So wait... Blizzcon why

You couldn’t fit in Q&A but you can fit in cosplay contests and weird fan made media segments? Why who is this stuff even for. Blizzcon 2023 would have been clean 10/10 if you just ended it off with Le Sserafim. Now I’m embarrased to be part of this community thanks

3 Likes

Q&A seems to still be there but its done via questions they curate and answer without having people publically speak the question. My best guess is too many people lied about the question they was going to ask.

They always have a cosplay contest…so if you are embarrassed now, you should have been a looooong time ago.

8 Likes

Okay. You don’t have to be here anymore.

4 Likes

Nah bro I’m not one to be embarrassed for simply playing a video game. I’d think you would need therapy for something like that.

I just feel like cosplaying this kinda thing is very cringey and embarrassing. and short films recorded in game too are little yikes

I am valid, you are not. You should leave.

What are you crying about… Let it out.. What’s your question you need answers for?

2 Likes

I am mattman. Do you see what I’m trying to tell you?

Is Mattman a blood elf too?

You’re embarrassed of cosplay?

1 Like

Yes. My last name is Perry. I am Mattman

You seem unhinged… I can see why cosplay triggered you…

4 Likes

You remind me of that one neck beard political youtuber who got ostracized from the Magic The Gathering community because he just couldn’t stand cosplay. Truly unhinged takes on it.

Now he just makes videos making people angry about video games.

Anyway, Cosplay contest have been a staple of the Blizzcon experience.

1 Like

The people there having a good time and showing off their creative talent. Gasp, convention has events for people at convention, shocking.

3 Likes

So many sylv cosplays

It’s because they cut 10.3 and can’t yet reveal if we are stuck in 10.2 for a year plus.

I’m not sure why people keep saying this because there was never any indication that there was an 10.3.

1 Like

Most expacs don’t just last a year or so lol. The story was also not even remotely (and still isn’t) looking like it’s wrapping up. They have always wrapped up the story in a raid patch. Also almost every final raid has 12 or so bosses.

We have had 2 prior instances of the story not wrapping up in an x-pack. In MoP when Garrosh escaped to WoD and in BFA when Sylvanas escaped to the Shadowlands…so this isn’t exactly new. Iridikron escaped to the void, we can’t kill him yet.

Ummm…sure. Ok. I guess you got me there. The x-pack can’t be over because the final raid doesn’t have enough bosses. lol.

Yes. Because that’s traditional fun at this event. No one wants to sit around through a Q&A they can just read later.

1 Like

Garrosh did not escape in mists, he escaped in a book. Siege of Orgrimmar was one of the most climactic raids and send offs to an expac. Sylvanas left, but the A plot became the N’zoth invasion and he was dealt with. Come on.