So, Void Elves

No, it’s a Blizzard problem and only Blizzard can fix it.

2 Likes

And they should fix it, by making the remaining Alliance Helves in lore into Void Elves.

3 Likes

I would love the velf hair and facial hair options for my belfs!

1 Like

Before the Void Elves asked for more customizations, the only eye color you had was green.

No, we got gold in Legion.

2 Likes

You should drop a line here and let Blizzard know what you’d like to see for Blood Elves!

3 Likes

People who embraced the uniqueness of void elves I got no beef with. It’s an interesting concept that gave the Alliance the Blood Elf model without actually just being “blood elf except blue eyes”. Unfortunately, the helfers tainted it. They, ironically, corrupted void elves, constantly demanding to look more and more like a regular blood elf.

News flash, if you wanted to play as a High Elf, they were on Horde since BC.

And quite frankly, I blame the Helfers for causing Eredar to be a simple palette swap skin for draenei instead of a full fledged race allowing the Horde to have Draenei models except fel-pocked and scarred. Because doubtless Blizzard saw what happened with Void Elves and Blood Elves and didn’t want to risk Eredar and Draenei players demanding each others customizations too…

8 Likes

This and I haven’t looked back since because legit unless we get the red eyes useable without the grey skin golden is the way to go in my book. :dancer:t5: :dancer:t5: :dancer:t5:

1 Like

I at least want red eyes as a class customization. DK’s could also benefit from that.

4 Likes

I’m still in the camp that Death Knights should have red, green, blue, orange, purple and black eye colors, not really sure why Blizzard hasn’t done that yet because it’s such an easy win and would more than likely only take a few minutes to do.

4 Likes

We have barely half of your skin tones, a quarter of your hair colors (at best), have exactly none of your hairstyles, and we’re missing your gold eyes.

But sure, we’re “stealing”.

Unfriendly reminder that Void Elves are just Blood Elves who got kicked out of Silvermoon for dabbling in the Void and putting the Sunwell at risk, btw. Realistically, they should have 100% of Blood Elves’ customizations as well as the void stuff. Because they’re literally Blood Elves.

Honestly, I think they should’ve made High Elves for Alliance (which really, would’ve just been copy-pasting Blood Elves into Alliance faction) and given both factions the spooky void customizations + the Dark Ranger customization.

I’d be happy for Belves to get void customizations too, including the bad stringy hairstyles Velves have - but only if we get the better Belf customizations in return. Otherwise? Nah.

Why can’t Humans have undead customizations outside of rolling DK? I think both should get both, tbh.

We can say the same for the majority of rather petulant Blood Elf players. Want Void Elf customizations? Play Alliance. :slightly_smiling_face:

Otherwise, we’d all be happy if they opened customizations up for both sides. But I forget, most Blood Elves complaining about not getting Void customizations only want stuff for themselves - god forbid they share anything and allow both sides to be happy.

1 Like

I bet you miss the silence racial…

This is false, Void Elves have all of the Blood Elf skintones including the newest ones that are the one I’m using and the two darker ones.

Since they were transformed, no they shouldn’t. Especially since they no longer need to feed from the well so they wouldn’t have need for the light or arcane. Only Void.

3 Likes

We don’t, actually.

We have most, but we’re missing a few shades (middle-tone shades, specifically). Not a lot, but I remember not being able to use the same shade between one of my Horde elves and an Alliance mirror I tried to make of them.

Not all of them were, but honestly - going by your logic, why should Blood Elves get any void customizations, then?

Either both factions get all of each others’ customizations, or neither of them get anything from the other. You can’t have it one way.

1 Like

I don’t want void customizations…

I never asked for them. I want San’layn, Felblood and Phoenix options. Some tattoos, scars, beards for men. Some original ideas.

4 Likes

Never said you, specifically, did.

But that is the argument in the OP, so going off the logic you gave for Velves NOT getting Belf customizations despite literally being exiled Blood Elves, Blood Elves shouldn’t get void customizations.

Yes you do, Blizzard themselves have stated you have all of our skintones we have a total of 15 skintones counting the Dark Ranger one, Void Elves have a total of 21 counting the 7 void based ones and the Dark Ranger one.

2 Likes

Agreed completely.

Sure Jan.

That missing skin tone I couldn’t use on Alliance sure says otherwise, but go off. Honestly these threads all end up the same, regardless - Blood Elf players being petulant, gaslighting, and crying about not being special because of Void Elves existing.

I’m out.

2 Likes