So, Void Elves

They steal our Blood Elf customizations (hair colors, skin and eye colors) – why? They seem to be the most demanding race of all.

Why can’t Blood Elves have their customizations? Why can’t Undead have Human customizations?

Just seems very bias and one-sided.

If you want Blood Elf customizations, guess what – play Horde. Stop trying to live the High Elf fantasy.

16 Likes

bc void elves are still blood elves that are high elves thats why.

also as much as i joke on the traitor crap they sorely lack cc. give them all our stuff + void paladins. lol we’re all literally the same damn elf. blizz is just being stupid and make things difficult.

like outside of funny rp stuff the whole “us vs. them” is a lil ridiculous. wows cc is terrible in modern day standards hell we all need something lol craps crazy.

13 Likes

Because:

The whole wow gamer community around the globe was upset about the Void Elves and every imaginable forum/platform talked about Void Elves and how they should have been High Elves. It’s not an US-thing only, it’s international. All WoW-players, not just America.

That alone was the reason they got these options.

3 Likes

We needed another thread?

12 Likes

Nope we definitely didn’t.

12 Likes

What drives me crazy is that it’s an only alliance “race.” They were all blood elves that were with the horde.

I bet there are plenty of void elves that don’t want to be with the alliance.

It should be one of those races that can chose your faction.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s Void Elf players doing that. It’s Helfers. Who also robbed Velves of their chance at getting Void appearances.

10 Likes

According to BellularGaming, it was the “new blood” in the developer team. They got the permission to add these High Elf options into the game, due the low of SL.

Bellular isn’t always correct on things, though. Even people have spoken out about how he’s gotten things wrong.

3 Likes

Logical answers:

Perhaps some Void Elves have learned to suppress the some of the side effects of dealing with the Void or abandoned it since joining the Alliance. It is also Blizzards likely way of saying “we are not going to give players High Elves but we will meet you half way”

Void Elves are Blood Elves that were expelled from the Horde for interacting with the Void. The Horde has made it clear that they want nothing to do with Blood Elves that engage in these practices.

Not the Horde, but Lor’themar. Because they nearly blew themselves up and because Alleria nearly poisoned the well.

As much as I agree, it’s a high elf player problem. They’ve been complaining and stamping their feet for years and will continue to do so and blizzard was misguided in caving to them. Absolute mistakes.

That being said, you’re gonna get flack for this thread. I’m with ya; and I agree. But it’s not gonna be a discussion that’ll work out well since the high elf crowd loves to swarm. They’ll turn this thread into reasons why they should get more of our stuff.

14 Likes

To be fair, Alleria can hide her corruption and she ate a naruu. :thinking:

6 Likes

I would still call that a qualifying event, possibly even better.

For our appearances? No they didn’t become Velves in the way that Alleria did. And they need more of their own customizations. There’s a big thread on requests. None of which were granted because those requests were taken over by Helfers.

1 Like

I’m sorry. It’s the ‘High’ Elves that did all those demands. The Void Elves are not at all associated with that bunch and apologize in their stead. But sadly, they have had a taste and are now rabid for even more.

Honestly. I just want tentacles and true ‘floating’ void hair and all that VOID stuff!

9 Likes

“We’re not going to give you High Elves because the population is too small so unstead we’re going to give you a bunk race with crap lore and boring customizations. Their population will also be that of some dudes class.”

We got dealt a crap race and want to make the best of it instead of asking for yet another race, one that wasn’t added because of a joke of a rationale.

5 Likes

Void Elves don’t even have half the customization as Blood Elves.

What are you even on about?

And didn’t y’all just get 4 hair colors?

4 Likes

No, it’s a Blizzard problem and only Blizzard can fix it.

2 Likes

And they should fix it, by making the remaining Alliance Helves in lore into Void Elves.

3 Likes