So Tyrygosa is in the game again

Will we be seeing some actual story with this character finally after 16 years? The character was added in 2007 to the game during TBC, lorewise unintentionally created the events of the Nexus War in WOTLK, then reappeared in Cataclysm during the dragonsoul raid, but we've only ever seen them with actual significance outside of the game in manga or books. Her being presumed to be the princess of the blue dragonflight always had me believe she was the daughter of Sindragosa and Malygos. Having been in love with Kalecgos and even set up to be his mate at one point in the lore, one would think she has a significant part to play in the game's story involving the blue dragonflight. Yet we have been given nothing. I honestly gave up hope of ever seeing this character again after cataclysm's absolute failure of even conveying any respect toward her character development.

All I can see is a repeat of Legion where Jorad Mace was still a basic npc who just waved at you in the paladin order hall. If this is what we can expect from an expansion about dragons I am very much disappointed. There are very few dragons I remember, Tyrygosa is one of them. 

Imgur

6 Likes

Holy post formatting, Batman.

This could be interesting. I am of course more interested in the “got dumped for a human” drama side.

2 Likes

Don’t you mean “dumped for a Simulacrum formed from all the Arcane Energies of the Sunwell”(which was created by dumping a vial of pure Azerite on a Leyline Nexus like that seen in Karazhan, Dalaran Crater, Moonrest Gardens, the Nexus and Suramar Palace)?

I’m sure once Tyri realized that Anveena was Sentient Simulacrum formed from all the Arcane of the Sunwell instead of an Inferior Human she probably felt slightly less slighted.

1 Like

Yes, but then he hooked up with an actual human. Which, I really wish they’d acknowledge the Kalec X Jaina relationship (even if they’ve broken up) somewhere in game…you’d think something like that would come up (the whole Aspect of the blue flight had a relationship with a human thing).

2 Likes