So this legendary

Seen it drop lat night (not for me) so i know it exists; it dropped on heroic.

My questions.

Does it have a higher drop chance on harder difficulties? And is it likenthe love rocket mount, that is, the first kill yields a higher drop chance?

Wdit: Also, do all fragments count towards all difficulties?

1 Like

You know you probably coulda googled it faster than making this post

1 Like

I could have. But I thought I would engage with the WoW community in friendly conversation. Thanks for showing me what I need to know about you.

1 Like

It’s theorized you get one roll per difficulty, but killing a higher difficulty before a lower one gives you the lower one’s roll. So if you kill Fyrakk on Heroic, you get three rolls if you haven’t killed him on Normal and Looking For Raid yet.

1 Like

Unfortunately, not much really is known. Bliz did say that harder modes to have a higher chance to drop it. But beyond that, we’re not too sure.

I at least don’t think that the first kill a week would have a higher chance.

The way it works is that if you kill it on heroic, it then will roll heroic, normal and LFR, a d if you get the BLP token then it means you didn’t get it on any difficulty. The higher the difficulty the more chances you have, and it seems like mythic might be a guaranteed drop, yet if you’ve killed it on heroic for the week then that’s that. You won’t get any tokens if you kill it on normal or LFR

You can only try for it once a week, so technically each week has a higher probability the more you try, but of course when it’s seemingly set at like a 1% chance and it feels like it only increases the chance by that same amount each week. All in all the legendary has been a failure, in that it’s such a potent time now that it presents clear gaps in damage outputs between players that do and do not have it.

1 Like

Don’t worry, once you have the legendary you still won’t get invited to a group as a dk

1 Like

If you donate some gold to me I hear it improves your drop chance. Usually its something like 0.5% chance per 100k gold. This is for any difficulty.

1 Like

Wrong. Gotten AoTC on 3 Dk’s so far.

Blizz probably sitting there thinking players just need to get better considering much harder unnerfed versions of Tindral/Fryakk were killed months ago with less gear and no legendary.

Yes

No. The blp is personal to that character. So killing it on alts will not increase the chances on your main.

1 Like

Yeah and what type of players was it that killed them? The best. The 1% club.

And they’ve been since nerfed.

Repeatedly.

Just not nerfed enough yet is the message.