So The Population Boom On Whitemane's Cluster

I’ve heard from several different sources that the game is just as dead as all the other servers, and the only reason why it seems like there’s a lot of people playing on it is because a few guilds are going out of their way to make fake posts and videos lying about the population. Is this true? Is this game dead af still? Kinda wanted to play it again but if it’s the case then I wont bother.

There are a lot of new people out there

3 Likes

I’m not sure about horde, but I’ve seen a lot more alliance across several level ranges in the last month than I have since … October?

Pretty sure neither the game or this server are dead.

3 Likes

I’m on around the 7am-2pm time frame and there’s usually only about 25-30, lvl 60s online at those times. I don’t get to play any other time frames, but it’s pretty dead for me. I just farm ore and fel cloth while getting absolutely 0 player interaction. I hear there’s upwards of 100+ people on later in the day, but I have yet to experience it.

Whitemane Classic Realm alot of people stopped playing due to Wrath Of The Lich Phase 3, But its still active and growing again. As players from Phase 3 start maximizing on their gear more than likely they will probably come back to Classic .

This sounds crazy to me, I recently just started leveling a new character on whitemane horde and it’s literally packed. I mean I never have to wait for dungeon group and a couple of my friends have been raiding like every day of the week.

Similar experience Ally side. Getting groups hasnt been this easy since November of 2019.

Sure, the economy is blown inside out due to inflation but for fixed-cost expenses such as mounts this is actually an upside.