So... the Death Knight beginner questline is borked

Hey everyone! I have made a Guild specifically to help the DKs group up! ‘An End To All Things’ is just a help till they fix the bug. So if anyone is having issues just join, group up, completely the quest hopefully and leave. Thats all.

2 Likes

Agreed. I was just able to complete it with 4 players in about 30 minutes time. The quest that normally takes 2 minutes.

Bottom line is it’s not as they intend and need to update it or allow you to skip it. Many, many players have been saying in the zone they’ve been checking back each day.

good news is I have the Horde side set up. So just shoot that Guild an App and once the quest is done. feel free to leave. I thought sense Bliz is gonna take their sweet time. might aswell see if I could help in some way.

1 Like

The DK starter quest line was an absolute abomination that I hated doing. It was not fun in any way and required many Google searches to figure out what to do over hours of PVE hell.

so the hotfix they just pushed out seems to have fixed it. ballistas are back to dying in 1 iceball, you can cast a bunch of iceballs with a single mana bar. looks like we’re all good now, at least until the next time it breaks lol

1 Like