So the crest fix earlier

If you didn’t know the crests were “bugged” and how it was broken down to was wyrm crests were upgrading wyrm tier items technically 2 above their item level and I actually feel like this had a much higher clarity to the average player and would require less spreadsheets and thinking about the crest system, It made me personally feel like each crest now had value and I didn’t ONLY care about aspect crests.

• Myth tier crests should upgrade Myth track items

• Heroic tier crests should upgrade Heroic tier items

• Normal tier crests should upgrade Normal tier items

• LFR tier crests should upgrade LFR tier items

This would make each crest feel good in its own right and less confusing to the new player in my opinion, a few guildies were talking about how this “felt super good” that wyrms crests were clearly being used for heroic items and we thought it was just a good change…

If the power of an item is in question, lets say the heroic track being 6/6 breaking into mythic Item level is a problem power wise for the character, just chop off a level so that it’s not breaking into the tier but still allows for super clear crest usage.

I wouldn’t want to sacrifice a level for the power to continue to use the same crest. The current system works well in terms of encouraging players to try and transition into the next bracket.

Hitting the limit on most of your pieces is a sign you should try for something more. If they’re adamant about never doing a 6, eventually crests will be uncapped and they can spam 2s till max if they want.

I actually like the viewpoint of the crests trying to push you to do higher content and didn’t view it that way, I agree with that point for sure.

The bug just made the crests feel so clean to me I can’t get over it lol

Oh so that was a bug lol. Well, i hope i keep my 522 seal : 3