So the AH npc from the Bronto is staying

Sure, and I never really intended to get it anyways unless inflation seriously spiraled in the future because 5m is a stupid price tag.

But I’m a reasonable person and therefore not the target of this. The target is whales, people with more money than sense, that are absolutely going to shell out for this. It’s already happening, there’s people posting in this very forum who have posted about how they went ham on tokens and panic bought the brutosaur.

Meh, I have alts that park in the AH, if I need access, I have any time i need it. Never saw the allure for the mount, personally, I think it’s horrendous looking.

people only bought it for the AH npc tbh. only serious mount collectors will care to have it regardless and trust me there are NOT that many serious mount collectors in the game anymore. im talking people that have some extremely hard to obtain mounts that are literally no longer obtainable at all because it was removed entirely from the game not including reskins.

i think they want to remove it and move it into BMAH strictly because they are too lazy to design a new gold sink mount with an AH on it. it will cost more obviously as they always do but why would you pay $10 for a shadowlands gold sink mount when you can pay $8 for the BfA one? only difference is looks. all gold sink mounts are ground mounts strictly so unless the shadowlands one can fly as well then really no huge deal.

the dollar signs are generic were talking gold value and or dollar amounts depending how purchase it.

i mean either way i look at it if you wanted the mount you would of worked towards the gold by the time it is removed so people shouldn’t be complaining about it being removed. LOTS of ways to make money as a casual player and lots of time since it was released.

i just personally don’t see a reason why they are putting it into the BMAH instead of just removing it as a whole where the other gold sink mounts are still purchasable as well. that is what im confused about

They actually explained their rational in that post today. Here you go, you probably won’t like it but at least you can’t say they didn’t give their rational.

I read that before, i dont buy it, its still stupid to remove the mount and its pure greediness

I told you you wouldn’t like it. Blame classic, I imagine in Shadowlands they will have to make gold rain down again.

Not every change to the game is “greedy”. It’s getting old to hear people say every change they don’t like is due to greed.

-Please note I disagree with Blizzard removing the mount from the vendor.

1 Like