So that Shaman tier set >.>

Shaman and Priest are the winners this tier for looks.

I could use parts of it, I might have something

Lots of things that keep me quite busy. Questing mostly, playing with my friends, exploring, leveling alts, etc. I can only play for an hour or two a day so it keeps me busy.

I did dungeons in BFA when the guild was active, but as that was my only experience of them, I’m not about to start pugging. It would be a carry and the current player base has no patience for it.

1 Like

Eh, it’s okay. I still prefer my Dark Shaman transmog from SoO.

I still can’t over how many classes have better looking quest sets than tier sets this time around.

Warrior is comical and rogue looks like random textures slapped together.

1 Like

No sparks or anything the catalyst gives you charges for season 3 you can change 1 piece every other week. Sparks are for crafting.

1 Like

Ah, thank you! I did not know this. I appreciate the helpful advice and information!

No idea what he does, but I have characters that only do the cooking/fishing quests and pet battles. Oh and the weekly DL profession quests and Dark Moon Faire when it is up. With warmode on. :slight_smile:

Makes it interesting when you get to DL at level 70 with an iLevel of ~100…

Edit: To be on topic - I’ll run my Resto/Elemental Shaman through LFR and get the set. Looks ok. Maybe I’ll transmog to it. :slight_smile:

Every hunter every single tier except maybe Dragonstalker:

If you mean just tier bonuses, Marksman hunters. Even after the rework, it’s horrible.

Looks way better than s2/s1 sets for sure but I like originality so I’m going to stick with my geeky tmog ^^