So sick of boosted toons in BGs

You might want to research how the report system works qt π

You have atleast 8mimutes of reading to do, so I’ll check back in a few hours when your done :kissing_heart:

Actually, it is quite contestable…
They are playing and trying… Therefore, they ARE participating
You just feel differently.

1 Like

As should you. Being undergeared isn’t non participation qt

2 Likes

Look up the meaning of participation. No where In it’s description does it say “to a minimum. If your lower your bad!”

1 Like

See above post for all answers

You’re the clueless one here :slight_smile:

It’s still not non participation. Wether you like it or not

So it only happens to your faction? You never ever benefit from the other team having a bunch of boosted characters? word?

1 Like

Who cares, its non rated BGs… get over it.

if you care about gear and player skill go to arena. Till then :wave: :wave:

4 Likes

Mans sitting here like blizzards sends people the message” you’ve been banned because auril didn’t like the gear you were wearing, so sorry maybe you can blow him next week and he’ll let you que for random unranked pvp again. Cheers!”

3 Likes

Like other BGs, 70 should be its own bracket.

1 Like

I put all my life and all my time on an altar of gearing 5 toons for PvP and someone just came from work, spent time with a family and pissed on my altar with with boosted character. This is UNACCEPTABLE :rofl:

2 Likes

Wrong again lol

1 Like

Depends if the boosted are now fully geared or not.
I saw one boosted and oh well.

How dare they play PvP with you. These filthy ungeared noobs. They should probably be banned and banish to the shadow realm. /s

They’re nothing like you. Who very obviously walked into your very first BG in full brutal, right?

3 Likes

You ignorant people are funny. Going into warsong instead of av in collective is selfish and ignorant and you are someone I never want to play with again. The best part is come wrath when I am forming a group for a raid or dungeon and they have someone whisper me asking me why I am ignoring them. Or when they join a raid group I’m in and i get the raid leader to boot them.

Nothing i can do, k thanks bye!

1 Like

I cannot believe you think that’s true.
It’s been the same system for 6 years.

It’s so easily abused when you know how.
Keep thinking your being told the truth by blizzard qt π

Off to make bbq ttyl :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Yeah, you’re everything wrong with the classic community, the toxic gatekeeping cesspool that it is. Add me to your list of people you won’t be inviting. I don’t want to accidentally join one of your trash parties.

4 Likes

You seem very charming, and are probably a hit at parties.

Ah yes you’re going to spot me by my retails warriors name right. And with name and faction change your ignore won’t do anything.

I repeat. You’re going to stop me? Lul you’re a spec on these mega servers