So Replica gear is missing?

think the set you’re talking about here is the lvl 70 blue pvp set, which shares the “grand marshal” bit in name but isn’t related to the level 60 ranking sets (and it still doesn’t unlock any transmog)

because its still not around
you need to unlock it through rbgs or having the title and it will give you a specific brand new set that is transmogable
the previous sets never transmogable even in og, is a whole new one to be added

the ones that already exists will still be obtainable in the future, and never mogable

2 Likes

Where is the vendor you guys are speaking about now lol. been a hot minute since i had to be in shatt.

The vendor is not there on the beta either

the og vendor of rank 14 mogable gear is in area 52

Why did u get rid of the set in the first place? lol only RBG titles can wear the replica set like old school cata

I’m at area 52 right now. The vendor Krixel Pinchwhistle isnt there. Thats the one that supposed to sell it. None of the other vendors have it.

1 Like

it will only be implemented when rbgs are up man

Honestly lame.

1 Like

Bump for Blizzard/Blue post. Please bring this back into the game there’s many of us who would love the gear for transmog :smiley:

2 Likes

i think this is the correct situation so far, need bliz for a hot fix.

seems like it will only be placed once RBGS are up

Rbgs are active…

1800 gets you no transmog

None of the gear works with old titles or new

R14 transmog does not work at all.

Kind of a late reply as I have been away from the forums for a while. At the time I made that post it was the correct info. Since then Blizz has stated that we wont be getting those vendors, instead they plan on making all the gear transmogable. They just gave no time frame as to when the change would be live.

PvP Item Transmogs

Rather than utilize the Replica PvP Vendors that were originally added in patch 4.3.0, we’re changing all of the original WoW Classic (Era) PvP gear to be usable as transmog appearances.

All of these pieces of armor have been and will continue to be available from the Legacy Armor and Legacy Weapon Quartermasters in both the Champion’s Hall in Stormwind and the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar.

1 Like

they messed it up by saying they won’t do the vendor and never doing the thing they said they would do. Have fun

1 Like

Whennnnnnnn?

Any bets on it being fixed with next weeks ZA/Zg patch? I have lots of copium to go around

1 Like

is the patch on the ptr? maybe try it out with a char copy and honor on it if its up I dont know. I would not get my hopes up at this point.

2 Likes

the ptr has been on the same patch for weeks now, the only thing they did was add the troll dungeons last friday, nothing has changed

Shhhh shhhhh

Im sure its being worked on & will be a surprise update come Tuesday. They are definitely working hard on this super complex issue, im SURE.

Ignore the IV cope drip I got in my arm, irrelevent.

1 Like

Seems like you can mog the gear now. And no rating/achievement is required

2 Likes