So Regarding Addon ToS

Did OP just learn about restedxp? You been living under a rock son?

There is a 90% chance that the OP is just an alt character that is just another generic shill for the classic hc griefers. This was one of their talking points. That coupled with no posts on the character outside of this topic says a lot.

I wish I could sage this.

1 Like

Excuse me but I havent posted on bent forums since 2021 with this character and my other forum posting character is unavailable to use for some reason, my post count is irrelevant. Just because you spend all day posting on the forums doesnt give you any legitimacy, it just makes you a nerd.
HC is an enjoyable game mode. It encourages people to actually pay attention and play the game, not just mindlessly rush through by following leveling addons or god forbid by boosting. Sorry not sorry you hate to play the game. Go back to raidlogging.

Uh huh.

Go get some sunlight.

I do, thats why I dont have over a thousand forum posts ;^)

:popcorn:

This thread is comedy gold. “Addons are against TOS!” :rofl:

2 Likes

its a 20 year old game. you should know where to find mankriks wife without using an addon.

That’s questie’s job big dawg.

1 Like

your just lazy

You’re*

and you aren’t wrong.

If leveling was more fun, maybe I wouldn’t need guidance.

I can feel the coping radiating from your comment.

This guy watched one video about restedxp and made it their whole personality.

2 Likes

Actually there is, you cannot sell an addon, that’s it, BUT Blizzard say nothing about the data addons use so people sell that.

The only addon I’m aware of, by restedxp is the HC addon which is already free, I thought.

IK they have GUIDES behind paywalls. I’ve not purchased them. I can’t be sure if you’re actually paying to enhance the base free addon (with more downloads, to put into the game, like an addon) OR unlocking access to a step by step guide, on a webpage.

What should be happening is the gold buyer needs to be banned.

The developers are breaking ToS by doing so.

And yeah, the goldbuyers should be actioned appropriately as well.

3 Likes

Almost always the person complaining about this use addons in some fashion, typically for ERP purposes.

FFXIV is a case study on this matter.

The OP isn’t complaining about all addons, but specifically about addons that breach ToS.

1 Like

How does restedxp breach ToS? I just watched how it works. How is it different than other quest guide/tracker addons?

They did mention selling any premium features/services (which the guides could be counted as) are prohibited. Even asking for donations inside the addon is not allowed.

1 Like

How? Only reason I can find would be it not being completely free, as after level 20 you need to purchase a guide.