So, Party Sync in BGs

All i got is you lost to a premade 120s are fine

Are they not currently tuned below enchanted heirloom levels already?

rather than ask me, why dont you show me what they are tuned to exactly if you have solid data

2 Likes

Don’t worry OP. Soon the only people queing leveling bgs will be the 120 premades, gamblers, and those who don’t know better. “If ya can’t beat em, join em…” or just move on and don’t look back.

I wish i could farm 120s on my twinks in the lower brackets …sigh

3 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t really publish ‘solid data’ on anything, as you know, but a player was kind enough to do some testing in the thread below:

I figured I’d ask you because you seemed pretty confident in your statement. Was that based on anything or not really?

I don’t condone what these people are doing, but I feel like the BG leveling experience has always been ruined by jerks. Pre-timer in WSG was a nightmare.

Yes but all these people who suck and get globaled have to have a reason so party sync it is. Like dying to a party sync player is worse than dying to a regular player. Pvp in this game is cancer anyway in this expansion. It’s likely to get changed again next time around AGAIN.

2 Likes

Agreed, just now every bracket is subject to this at any time. At least twinks we’re stuck in their specific brackets.

3 Likes

I thought potions were disabled for them? How are they using them in the bg?

I think they were using level appropriate consumables, which I believe are allowed.

its based on what i have seen. you seemed pretty confident too

its funny that they dont tell us exactly how the scaling works too. it is pretty complicated and isnt even doing a very good job. the difference between entry level and geared out is massive in bfa

What have you seen? When testing it myself it disables all gear values and enchants + forces a template with really shoddy secondary stat allocation.

2 Likes

low level bgs are about main stats, not secondaries. nobody has great secondary stats at lower levels

Well the main stats of anyone synced down is also weaker by comparison than someone within that bracket. Low lvl pvp is dependent on main stats/secondary stats and enchant procs, none of which a high level synced down has access to.

enchants have been nerfed anyway, they were really strong before the patch though

Nerfed according to who? Crusader and elemental force are still busted in low lvl pvp. So is incendiary ammunition.

1 Like

Allowing players to play with friends in all brackets. What monsters you are Blizzard!

1 Like

Which is why they are winning. Not due to party sync strength disparity, but due to people utilizing teamwork with friends and focusing objectives/kills vs the random crew who are spread all over.

There’s a difference between playing with friends and just stacking the odds in your favor. If the system was actually fair, premades would only face off against other premades. You know, like RBGs and Arenas.

Or better yet, give solo players the option to only play with solo players. But that’d ruin your fun, wouldn’t it?

So enjoy playing with your friends, keep destroying the other unorganized team who is unlucky enough to face off against your group. You won’t see me in them.

2 Likes