So over this game

5 weeks. 3 healers. Still not a single set piece has dropped from vaults. Everyone else running around with 4 piece. RNG in this game is disgusting.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Didn’t get it quite as bad, but I feel you. I’ve received one tier piece from the vault this season so I still have to wait until next week’s charge to actually complete my 4-set. It’s a maddeningly stupid system.

Sometimes that’s how it goes. I think that this might’ve been my best season for vaults because I’ve gotten 1-2 2-handers on all of my Warriors and 4pc on my main. :dracthyr_love_animated: At least catalyst is open now and quest is gone.

This cluster of words is terrifying to me.

While the number shall remain undisclosed I assure you it’s really not that many.

terror boil reduced to a mild terror simmer

I actually would love to have a second devoker myself but god I really can’t bring myself to level. Hit 70 on my first two at the start and even the monk/mage alts I was putting serious effort into are just sitting at 66.

1 Like

Your Gear was Yummy !

Timewalking is currently active and I think there’ll be a 50% exp buff in…2 days.

If that’d make it a little more palatable.

1 Like

You get a guaranteed 2 set this week though.

Man its almost like weve been dealing with the same crap too

Catalyst is out, go make your set piece

Im at work so technically its not out yet

You also need to be 70

:weary: why do you people ask so much

it’s actually the most annoying “jajaja XD” comment anyone can make

some people have forum characters lmao sorry i haven’t leveled my alt with the name i like to post with just so you can’t say “gotta be 70 LOLOLOL”

clowns

1 Like

We lvl 40s will rise up in these forums

It’s a bit ridiculous that some players can be fully geared in half the time from pure luck alone, especially in a competitive format.

How do we swap gear to tier pieces? Is it the same place as season 1?

Yeah, it’s at red.

There should be a breadcrumb quest down from the fountain dragon.

1 Like

same but still better than that titanforging