So now that the XP in BfA was nerfed

what still works for leveling lots of pets?

I have so many still in my queue and I’d like to get them moving along. With so many new ones added as well, plus cutting the experience means that many of us will be wandering in places like… Tanaan Jungle? At least we can fly there, unlike Argus.

MoP tamer circuit.
WoD tamer circuit.
Quite a few of the Legion tamer WQs on the Broken Isles offer leveling quality experience.

1 Like

I would also suggest you continue directing your concerns to the Dev Team. There are a number of workable solutions that people have proposed.

I would increase not only the frequency with which leveling stones are rewarded, but the number. Since a WQ could reward a player with eight levels (one to nine), then the number should be increased to eight. Or perhaps instead of one Fel-Stone, a quest could reward two Fel-Stones.

Another proposal I heard that makes good sense is allowing the non-tamer pet challenges, such as Jammer, to offer more experience.

It’s not something I concern myself with, personally. I don’t have much to level (and the ones I do have are like priority zero; I don’t need them). But if there’s a pet I want to level, I do the Draenor circuit.

My Leveling run through pandaria/wod tamers takes almost exactly an hour (the length of pet biscuits) and is as follows:

Pandaria - Hyuna > Mo’ruk > Nishi > Aki > Shu > Zusshi > Burning Pandaren Spirit > Yon

Draenor- Ashlei > Vesharr > Taralune > Go to garrison and port to gorgrond if alliance > Cymre > Gargra > Tarr

I usually wait and do Squirt, just to hold down travel time.

I’ll try that. With the new pets, and being lucky with drops from Island Expeditions, I’ve a bunch that need to be brought to 25.

I’m looking forward to Squirt but I wanted to get started already!!

If you break it up differently and have the right teams, you can do all of MoP and WoD in under an hour and still have time for 1 more pet battle of your choice before the 1 hour timer runs out. I generally do: Cymre->Gargra->Tarr, hearth to Shrine, Aki->Nishi->Mo’ruk->Flowing->Shu->Yon->Burning->Zusshi, hearth to garrison, Ashlei->Veshar->Taralune, hearth to shrine again, thundering->whispering->Hyuna, teleport in some manner near another tamer (in my case, I tabard teleport to Major Payne usually)