So... no TINKERS?!

Gnome Engineer

1 Like

Yeah, I’m good with what we got.

Yes, really. Stop believing dumb “Leaks” people make up.

2 Likes

They probably didn’t want to make Mobile Suit Gundam: Warcraft.

Finally, someone with kind and elegance.
I hope you enjoy one of the cast members of Priscilla Desert Queen.
As for me, well, I will keep the dream alive good Sir, enjoy your evoker.

2 Likes

Old Demonology let players outright transform into a Demon, like Kanrethad the iconic master Warlock, and required precision timing of enemy’s cooldowns as well as their own in order to get off as many uninterrupted Demon Bolts as possible during the transformation phase. Outside of that, there was a variety of talents that allowed players to increase their demons’ powers, upgrade them, and summon entirely new demons such as the Doomguard and Infernal, which were awesome to have as perma-pets, and was representational of Demonology’s ability to master the strongest of demons. It is simply false to state that the original Demonology had no identity.

And what “real rotation”? The current spec largely involves just throwing kamikaze demons at people and spamming shadow bolt.

Never hype yourself up for concepts with no evidence behind them.

2 Likes

Demo Lock.

Thank God.

2 Likes

Trolls…
They just cant deny their nature.

thank god.

2 Likes

Thank god

:pray: :latin_cross:

This news made me believe there might be a god after all.

3 Likes

No, no tinkers.

However I am finding Blizzard’s choice to lock one new class to one new race rather amusing given the amount of posters who said Blizzard couldn’t possibly lock tinkers to just gnomes and goblins.

I just keep thinking Blizzard read those comments and went ‘hold my breast milk’.

1 Like

Bliz has no love for the little folk or their professions. 12 years ago they “almost” go their home back. Now they are just stuck in limbo.

1 Like

Thank Peacock, blessed be his plumage, that we didn’t get stuck with that silly class idea.

3 Likes

thank god johnson

1 Like

You do realise tinkers are a warcraft thing right? They exist before WoW and they are present in WoW.
You may not like the idea but saying “silly” in this context makes you silly.
Besides… dragon race, evoker, sounds more a japoneses/korean RPG.
Again, you may like the idea of Evokers but lets face it, it really is silly.

3 Likes

You realize that term is a slur, right?

And nothing you said makes the idea any less silly.

Tinkers are with our housing.

This new expac is just more of the same with less stuff because we hurt Ion’s feeling about his stupid systems :slight_smile:

1 Like