So no more warrior fury buffs, Blizzard?

You’re 9/10 LFR and only have a couple +2 Mythic Plus runs.

What are you talking about switching from Fury to Arms because Fury isn’t getting buffed? You’re not playing content where a buff wouldn’t make it any easier or harder to push the content. If you’re okay at the class, you’ll (with your ilvl) pull middle of the pack on CN DPS and be a very solid pickup for an mDPS in M+. If you’re exceptional? You’ll be near the top of the meters if you’re doing Normal CN given that exceptional skill in a class will usually result in you being much better than someone who is mediocre at a meta class.

The 8% buff really did help in our Single Target as Fury warriors were severely lacking in that department, and it also made our sustained cleave a lot better, too.

The only thing a buff to Fury will do is further push Fury Warriors into the mDPS meta for Mythic Raiding progression content, it will not make a difference for someone who is playing chill, low level content.

Looks pretty cool, but unless you have some serious stat sticks in your hands it generates some very ‘meh’ numbers.

Fury is fine, just not #1. Thanks for your short warrior stay, fam.

And yet, another 3% seems to be in the works.

Really?
https://i.imgur.com/uu9pmDP.gif?noredirect

3% to all damaging abilities.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-underway-february-2/850599

2 Likes

Nice, no complaint here.

It really starts to boggle the mind how many tuning passes and the sheer quantity of buffing needed (26% since prepatch launched, 16% since slands went live). It’s really embarrassing in retrospect that I trusted them to get it right with Mythic launch.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out why they thought nerfing the class so hard at the end of BFA was the play. Maybe they didn’t have time to test things properly? Who knows, but someone must of looked at BFA warriors and said, “Damn, they will be so powerful with all these new borrowed powers. Better nerf em.”
Not realizing that a lot of that BFA power was all borrowed.

1 Like

I think the stat squash did more damage then they care to admit.

4 Likes

3% doesn’t fix anything but w/e Blizz i’ll take w/e you throw at me at this point… I guess.

I never really got the impression from the stuff they were doing that they were nerfing the class, though in hindsight maybe I was wrong. I mean, haste nerf, okay they’re slowing us down, raising the skill cap on maintaining enrage. Rampage was just a bugfix. The whole Carnage row was trash and needed to be baseline or outright gone. All those playstyle changes did come out to dps losses of course but…that was obvious. It just seemed so obvious that…yeah they’ll calculate real quick how much damage weaker rampage, less haste etc. adds up to and give a flat buff worth that much. So much for that.

I have never been so happy to be proven wrong so quickly. :laughing: Well, 3% isn’t a lot, but it’s obviously 3% more than I was expecting. So I’m not going to complain too hard.

2 Likes

Yeah, but it’s actually a 16% buff

Don’t know about 16%, but it is a better than it looks kinda buff. As it is all damage.

When we got our very first taste of a buff I let it sink it and see how I felt about it… A friend of mine who has mutual concern about the spec agreed that they should of tacked on much more % than what we got. I suspect that along with Assassination/etc we’ll get more buffs in the future,remember when they destroyed feral in Legion and then buffed them by giving them a 20% or w/e it was dmg buff? Slapping on a flat % buff strikes me as they don’t know what to aim for in fixing x class/specs. Why not give us the full duration of Bladestorm that arms has for example? Not asking to be broken.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want BS to be any longer, just makes it more difficult to be enraged for the duration.

Yeah, to add what Aédan said, they would need to adjust enrage duration for that to work well. Otherwise it just hits for sad damage.

Thats perfectly understandable. With that in consideration AND ontop of this upcoming 3% would that be enough though?

That is the million dollar question isn’t it. Without know what they’re end goal is, it could be where they want us, might not be.
I’d love to see all the classes have specs that can sim very close to each other. Yeah, couple out-liners will always be a thing, but no class should be 2k below the top 5. (Which I don’t think they are, but I’m exaggerating a little bit cause I’m being too lazy to look it up).

1 Like

It’s tough to say. The thing that makes this harder is Nathria is a terrible raid for us. With perfect tuning I wouldn’t expect Fury to be in a great spot for half the fights. I honestly don’t know what the disparity is at this point.