So, my druid is coming back to the alliance, which race?

Between Kul’Tirans, Worgen or Night elves. He was originally a Night Elf but I am not 100% I want to play as one again. (Even though I absolutely love their lore).

night elf for all purposes

3 Likes

I would prefer NE for their all purpose Shadowmeld use for M+. For PVP KT is better for their Extra Stun.

1 Like

Don’t be distracted by minor issues like min/maxing racials, the new Worgen models are going to look great.

3 Likes

I have a kul tiran boomkin that i pvp with. The knockback that kt gets is pretty dam nice. Only issue is that you need to use glyph of stars as their boomkin form looks like a fat dude in a fursuit.

2 Likes

Worgen remodel is just around the corner.

2 Likes

So, I considered a lot about going Worgen, however, the Night Elven lore just feels right when it comes to being a druid. Don’t get me wrong, I like the remodels and stuff the Worgen are receiving but the Harvest Witch stuff isn’t for me…

As for the Kul’Tirans… Well, after checking out how they look as druids and how my favorite mogs look on them, I gave up. =v

1 Like

My condolences.

Pre Worgen model update, I’d say Night Elf. Post model update, Worgen all the way.

If you’re not in a top 1% guild :

• Worgen have the best xmog because of Human.

• Worgen Dark Flight makes Bear Form feel much better in cases where mobility is key.

• Worgen Moonkin and Tree of Life look cool.

• The /sniff will annoy your enemies and allies alike. (And maybe you).

• Night Elf will always be better for almost everything, but there are just too many of them. Unless you focus on PvP, in which case, Night Elf is the only option if you want to do your best.

1 Like

Yeah, no.

Shadowmeld is leaps above the kt racial for pvp.

1 Like