So mutt finally got real nerfs, as did disc

Destro, Sub, Ele, Arms, and Hunters all could use some tuning.

I feel like 50% MS from Sharpen is outdated with the dampening change and in light of Hemotoxin being nerfed as hard as it did.

1 Like

Agreed buff our defensives. Bring back Craven

What’s next?

Either add diminishing returns to snare or give us more cooldowns to make us snare immune for 4 or 5 seconds.

Because right now it’s completely idiotic how I can waste a 1 minute cooldown to break a snare only to immediately get snared again for full duration.

Kinda surprising to me that they nerfed the proc rate of SP instants in PvP but haven’t taken a similar approach to Lava Surge.

Hope for survival :crossed_fingers:

Wont even slow them down. Sin Rogues are more broken than any spec of any class has been in over a decade. Two nerfs arent going to be even CLOSE to enough. More than release Havoc. More than Cata Fire. MORE THAN S5 SHADOWFROST DKS.

And even when Sin does get the nerfs it needs, Sub is JUST as broken.

They won’t make a huge difference, no. I don’t even know if I was running this talent lol. I’ll have to look

No DH, Ele, lock, hunter, war nerfs. Not too interested.

It’s a nerf

Don’t worry Ret will be nerfed to dumpster tier again even before it goes live.

Good, now they need to get rid of shadow step, especially the multiple charges of it and the vanish talent reducing its cd. Rogues can already talent into having a 10 yard range one every ability. Needs to be like before where all they had was sprint and talent to make sprint remove roots.

1 Like

Rogue should move slower in stealth than out of stealth. Sap should not have a big enough range to where rogue can sap something standing in AOE. Subterfuge should be pve only. There are too many training wheels on stealth mechanics for how much power has creeped into stealth.

1 Like

You are so fried dude

I had to look it up too.

It’s a base Disc. passive ability.

Deal 40% more damage, reduced by each Attonement buff on someone. So basically the fewer people a disc heals, the more damage they do.

Totally agree, and Dead zone should come back, ammo should come back, traps should be cast only on hunter’s feet. Too many training wheels.

2 Likes

You can’t not take it and it was a 40% damage buff.

Next patch, Disc will be 10percent (+expiation nerfs) weaker offensively, than it was last patch, where zero people complained about it’s damage.

Take away second charge of PS, and they are substantially worse off than they were in a patch that most deemed them bottom tier.

1 Like

More rogue and priest nerfs

guess what happening before the other things you mentioned

honestly shocked

wonder if it’s impactful