So much people crying regarding Dragonflying, just watch a guide

Twitch cracked down so its not as bad as it used to be, now girls have to wear a piece of cloth that’s at least 6 centimeters by 2 centimeters in length and width, or wear a hat.

1 Like

Yes, it is. Dragon riding was incredibly easy to pickup and learn. Maybe you’re getting to an age where video games aren’t for you anymore. My mom had to quit playing softball, hiking and camping because she got too old for it. There will come a time where I will have to admit that too. I dread that time and I do feel for you. Regular flying will release eventually.

Also, there is an option to become a welp and auto follow someone that can help you get the glyphs and such done.

Yes, you can. That’s what the first 2 abilities are for.

That is right, do that if you cannot do it yourself, not that hard. The small minority or people who actually cannot do it due to sickness are calling us Selfish for thinking about the 99% of people who don’t have any problems, which is kinda ironic.

1 Like

how would them adding pathfinder earlier than shadowlands hurt you? You could still dragon ride if you prefer it so much.

Going to put my tips post here.

1 Like

Cause people have been asking for flying for years, they finally give us a foot at the beginning of the expansion until the actual flying is out and people like you wants the whole leg cause they have a disability that they don’t even try to manage with a bunch of tricks like as Voidarcane says Accessibility Features or the Following Whelp like Bubble said. There’s ways to cope with it, stop asking for a full leg cause you are a part of a 1% of player that are having a problem with it.

That does not mean I don’t feel sorry for you, I do, but as some point no system can be perfect and this one is really good.

Allowing normal flying earlier than Shadowlands would work even better because then everyone would have something that works for them. I will continue to request what works for me until my sub runs out in 3 weeks and I can no longer post on the forums.

1 Like

Good ridence then

1 Like

For real. It sucks for people with disabilities, for sure…but lets face it, the vast majority of the complaints come from adult babies who want to be hand-held and spoon-fed through everything, and when they are not they throw a tantrum…up to and including claiming to be disabled when they are not. It is almost offensive, really.

Try to make the wind effect happen

I know, thats what the forum has been like for the passed 20 hours :)) Aside from when Blizzard were confused about the amount of players who would play their game lol

Also sorry but what ? I’m so confused by this xD

Only thing I see is someone boosting bragging rights.

Damn, I watched some Beardo flip through the character screen for 2 hours…

I am honestly enjoying it, it doesn’t feel nearly as limiting as GW2’s was which is what I was concerned about. Dragonflight has personally been a breath of fresh air since Shadowlands. Good music, likeable characters, beautiful environment. One of the quests actually got me teary eyed, you can guess which. So far it’s a BLAST! I took my birthday off today so I could veg and hit 70!

Good grief. The amount of people crying because other people don’t like something they like is astounding. It’s ok for people to like (or dislike) different things.

2 Likes

Oh I agree, I don’t agree with people asking for changes that much and being entitled to changes cause they don’t like it tho.

I actually think it’s the NPC dialogue teaching you how to do it that makes it sound complicated.

“So you point down from facing forward at a 90 degree angle and then you pull your mouse back to make your camera go up so you can swoopdyswoop and then-”

1 Like

Fun fact since I reached the Azure Span and unlocked the Highland drake as well as the third spell I can reach up to 1450% movement speed for a good 10s.

Wait until they see how easy it is after you get all the talents lol