So much for fun. It was detected and "fixed."

Ima just toss this on the pile of things that really don’t matter, but people complain about anyway.

I’m sure they will find some way to forget talking about it.

2 Likes

Why the hell is customizations frowned upon in this game. We are players with autonomy and this is an open world game and have a right to express ourselves in the game. Give us unlimited power to transmog. wtf.

10 Likes

What white and gray item mogging? will be the answer.

1 Like

BlizZard is very sensitive about their image.

I wish I was joking.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

They do though, they just actively shy away from them for “reasons”. Cause if they genuinely didn’t, they’d have at 50% more wins through misidentification/random actions.

2 Likes

Lol sensitive about having two flies buzzing around their recolorizations haha

2 Likes

Laughs sadly in hunter unable to put weapon effects on bows… ever.

9 Likes

For those of us who enjoy transmog and weapon illusions and have been hoping for this for a long time… yes, it matters.

Sorry we don’t meet your standards.

7 Likes

This is a game, if you hadn’t noticed, none of this matters…

Ima just toss this complaint about people complaining on the pile of things that really don’t matter, but people complain about anyway.

8 Likes

Personally, I thought they looked terrible for anything that wasn’t a full weapon enchant like Void Edge. It was obvious they weren’t anchored correctly.

I’d rather they do it right instead of just letting a bug slide.

2 Likes

It mattered enough for blizzard to remove it

10 Likes

Huh ? why?
For what purpose this change was made :face_with_monocle:

me, upon hearing this was a thing: oh, players will love that! no way it goes live.

3 Likes

I wonder what goes through the devs minds, what makes them think this is acceptable? I can’t wait till Microsoft starts cleaning house. These devs should never touch another video game ever again by the time Microsoft is done with them.

6 Likes

But… “They Know Fun”!!! Right guys??

2 Likes

I haven’t seen that available in beta… went and bought white vendor items. In my bags, but not my collections.

Slime cat in LFR
Nerf the soar cooldown
Allow illusions on Legion weapons

Blizzard doesn’t do “easy wins”

10 Likes

Pathetic and absolutely ridiculous.

If you’re going to stymie customization then could you at least give us visibility? Illusions on artefacts are a good change.

C’MON MAN!

1 Like

Fun detected. Better nerf it and replace it with microtransactions.

It will probably come back in the shop.

4 Likes