So many server shutdowns this week

Can’t even play the game 1/2 the time because of server shutdowns this week. NA is quickly become the offline server.

Is Blizzard planning on compensating us for all the time off? This is becoming ridiculous and I have a sneaking suspicion that TBC isn’t quite ready and this is their fault for pushing it on us so fast.

4 Likes

Really? Half the time? That certainly isn’t my experience.

7 Likes

I have been no life-ing it all week, it is a bit hyperbolic to say the servers have shut down HALF the time.

5 Likes

Maybe op means half of there play time, use common sense. Some people have lives.

2 Likes

well, if its HALF the time, then they must have taken oh, ten years or so to get that level 60 they are posting on, since the server shutdowns this week have been restarts for me, down maybe 15 minutes (not counting patch day).

I can handle restarts for updates if that is what is needed. Then again, I can handle all day down times as well, its the little things in life when there are far more important things happening in real life that mean much more than a few hours or minutes off the game.

2 Likes

A hour is half the time? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

2 Likes

Come on… really…

2 Likes

Yea it’s far from ready. No suspicion needed. Tons of bugs, not long enough Beta or Prepatch just get it out for Quarter financial results.

On a side note check instantly after server maint. Sometimes it says 1 hr maint and it’s like 5-15 mins.

Hey, it could have been worse. He / she could have said, “… literally 1/2 the time…”

3 Likes

Limited window for playing isn’t Blizzard’s problem. The servers are almost always available 24/7 for you to play.

If the only play time you have is during maintenance and patch times, that is no reason for Blizzard to issue refunds.

1 Like

someone mentiond halftime… who’s performing? lady lala?

2 Likes

Using common sense would keep someone from blowing issues out of proportion and saying he can’t play “half the time”. Given the two scenarios here: That OP really meant he only got to play half of his personal gaming time, or that OP has blown things out of proportion, which is more likely? I’ve been on the internet long enough to know gross hyperbole is rampant. OP was making a big deal out of a small deal. Can’t for the life of me understand why you rung your own bell to come to his defense.

2 Likes

Watch out, a piece of falling sky is about to hit you in the head.

2 Likes

I mean, yea he overexaggerates the “1/2” time thing - but come on you yahoo’s get his point. For Blizzard to say “… for scheduled maintenance…” I mean, the only ‘scheduled’ maintenance is Tuesday. These feel like “Oh S&*%! We need to bring the servers down to fix something now! Can’t wait till ‘scheduled’ Tuesday maintenance”

2 Likes

Sounds like the shutdown is something you need. Been down 2 hours this week half would be an hour. So 1 hour of game time you haven’t play. It’s summer get some fresh air lad.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: 10 char

So an hour?

I feel your frustration with not being able to play, but it’s relatively short and easy to do something else for an hour or two. This is only the second shutdown afaik, so just go watch a show on Netflix or play another game til it’s back up :slight_smile:

Was enough time for me to get 60.

You will be glad they did come tuesday