So, just got to Gammas..now what?

I hit 80 the other day, grabbed a full set + wep of furious, with that and some Heroic drops i finally got to 210. So, where do I go from here? How do I gear for ICC? Do i just run Gammas until i get enough stones to purchase gear at the vendor?

1 Like

Yes. Also do a run of the ICC dungeons each day for 232 drops

Good luck with gammas. Lots of bots and afkers trying to passively level accounts to sell for Cata. The gamma experience is awful.

1 Like

Already commented about this in your other thread.

So if I join a gamma, most people won’t care how my dps is as long as I’m trying? I don’t really have enough gold to buy gear, plus I’m trying to save the gold I have for leveling professions and epic flying.

Your DPS won’t be the problem if you’re even remotely trying. It’s the bots that will be the problem. You’ll have paladin healers auto-attacking the boss and casting Holy Light when their algorithm detects someone go below 50% health without regard for context and they’ll die before the heal lands.

1 Like

Thanks. I just don’t have a lot of group experience at max level, so I worry about it a lot.

It becomes pretty clear really quick who the bots are in dungeons. You don’t have to min/max to do comparable dmg/healing for your gearscore, but there are bots literally trying to single target dps with things like Seed of Corruption, because that’s all they’ve cast the ENTIRE dungeon.