So... is G'Huun the only final raid boss that actually died this xpac?

• Jaina bubble-hearthed (coward)
  • Azshara got saved by N’Zoth
  • N’Zoth was ‘killed’ under unconvincing circumstances (seriously there are so many loopholes for him to escape through)

And I don’t really count Crucible of the Storm since it’s basically a mini raid.

It’s strange to think about but the only raid boss we actually killed this xpac was G’Huun.

23 Likes

No one knows who you’re talking about

3 Likes

The big slug at the bottom of Nazmir.

4 Likes

The slug boss at the end of the first raid.

8 Likes

Probably part of the issue, G’huun was basically pointless. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

i think everyone does

10 Likes

What was the deal with Jaina? Is she good again? I didn’t play 8.1, so I don’t understand what happened.

Jaina’s sole purpose in BFD was to delay the Horde’s chase of the escaping Alliance fleet after Rastakhan was killed.

19 Likes

According to Blizz, probably. She keeps getting away with ridiculously evil stuff just because she’s ‘morally grey’.

4 Likes

I was just very confused to see her in the 8.3 quest line because I thought we killed her? Or apparently she bubble hearthed. How did we go from trying to kill her to working with her side-by-side?

I will never know.

1 Like

That proved to have the hardest boss in the game’s history.

8 Likes

Wait! I saw N’zoth die to my super powers! Are you saying my super powers weren’t real? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Careful, the Mary Sue lovers will hunt you down for painting her as evil.

Remember, the alliance can never be evil! It’s always the Hordes fault!

2 Likes

Not really, but Blizzard will act like she is because she’s a karma houdini and a writers’ pet.

3 Likes

To be fair, Blizzard painted the events of BFD in opposingly-biased lights due to the completely different dialogue that Greymane has with Rastakhan in the Horde’s “retelling” version of the encounter versus what the Alliance actually see first-hand.

7 Likes

Us Vulpera remember, I’m a fire mage for a reason.

Devs confirmed the old gods are dead at some point. So sadly…that’s his death.

Even best case where they demand he surrender isn’t much better.

“Hey dude, we’ve invaded you for engaging in diplomacy with but not joining a country we don’t like. Now surrender or we’ll kill you in your own home.”

I just realized: we “killed” two old gods in BFA alone