So I took 5 days off for this game and need a level buddy/guild

Im new to classic so Im looking for some people who kind of know what they are doing to play with. But yeah I have Tuesday-Sat off to play this damn game and need some friends who can grind it out with me. Im down for whatever faction/class/race/ect as long as we having fun. Let me know!

(about me)
22 years
West Coast
Great Mic
Has a brain
discord: Spektrax#4297

[H]Guild on Fairbanks LFM’s Loot system for Raids is /roll Current Rough draft voting on Raid-days-times is 6pm(PST)9pm(EST) any questions/concerns & or interested

Bnet atomicor#1235
Discord Atomicor#9192

Hey there Spekful, I hope you consider joining us on Herod. Our guild name is DELETED which looks sweet underneath your character name btw. We are all mid-twenties to early thirties and plan on killing it in Classic. We have mostly all played, and us founders of the guild (7 of us) are all friends in real life so we aren’t going to break up over loot council drama or anything haha. Please check out our info at the link below or PM me directly @Archilles#0493 :

Hey. Hop in our discord for a chat! Maybe youll find a home here
Were rolling Horde on Whitemane, Guild name: The Unnamed
discord.gg/PsNdugE
Kaio Ken#6860

Check out our guild on Incendius! Our Discord is very active and is led by a group of over a dozen IRL friends with experience that goes all the way back to Vanilla. We are a casual guild that prioritizes enjoining the content.

You might enjoy our guild. We are also looking for people to join our dungeon leveling group since it is the fastest way to level. I sent you a friend request on discord. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:
The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

What We Do:
Aside from progression raiding and pushing endgame content, we will actively be engaging in:
• World PvP: One of the main reasons we all love Classic WoW is Open World PvP. We want to be known as that guild on Herod that no one can beat. Let’s finally fix that Horde-dominated nonsense that’s taking place on live servers right now.
• Battlegrounds: We plan to have a few battleground teams that play both for fun and competitively. There will be a lot of e-sports events on Classic launch and we are aiming for Rank 1.

Raid Times:
Saturday&Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST
We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: Medium
Warrior Tank: Closed 
Rogue: High
Mage: High
Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Hunter: Low
Druid: Low
Paladin: Medium

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/nGWqPh]

come on in a lot of us are in here bsing :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey we got some guys in a similar situation here taking time off work for the good ol release :slight_smile: Here is some info:

[H] Skeram <Deathbringer Society> 

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: Physical DPS, offtanks, healers.

Times: We would like between Sun-Wed starting at 9pm EST (Guild Dependent)

We currently are sitting at a little more than 20 members.

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

I didn’t take time off… but i’m planning to level ignore as much work as i can till i hit level 60.

Here is the guild i’m in… but even if you don’t want to join (or temp join) - i’d be happy to level up with you.
That said, i’m PVE, and East Coast.
Guild info post thingy -

Sup bro! I, as well, took the first 5 days off following the release of Classic, lmao. And I am also West Coast PST. I have a great MIC, am a TAD shy, but once I start getting to know the person I’m one of the most sarcastic, smart-assy, logical, respectful, and crazy people you’ll ever meet. Meh, that sounded cheesey as all hell, lol. Anyways, I’m just looking for a bud to tag along with same as you. Let me know!

Looking for either a Horde or Alliance Guild on Blaumeux! I am available for the following raid days & times: Every other Wednesday, Every Thursday/Friday/Saturday at ANY time. Day or Night.

I am NA - PST. I am also open to the following Classes/Roles: Warrior-Tank/DPS, Rogue, Warlock, Priest-Heals or preferably the designated Spriest, or lastly a Druid Heals or preferably the designated Off-Tank Druid.

My professions on one of these specified class/specs will be firstly, Skinning/Herbalism while leveling and will swap to Herbalism/Alchemy at 60 if this matters to the Guild at this point in time.

I am also BIG into PvP and will be making an alt fully dedicated to PvP. Will play the classes listed above as well.

My btag is Buggy#1550. I have the first 5 days off from work following the release of Classic and will be making my way to 60 ASAP. Need guild ASAP! Or AT LEAST a very high pop / active leveling / dungeon pre-BIS farming guild!

:grinning: Thanks everyone

1 Like

Hey Spekful,

We are looking for one more to fill our 5-man dungeon leveling team that’ll go HARD… planning to sleep and maintain a healthy and clear mind, but go hard during the day… hop into the guild chat so we can keep in touch discord dot exiledclassic dot com.

In case you wanna join the guild as well as level with us, here’s the spiel: <Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Skeram catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Skeram as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone and is a reasonable queue.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Another Generic Guild Recruitment Video

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

~Borris

P.S. we don’t give you the discord link too easily on purpose: we are not looking for lazy schmucks waiting to get carried, we expect effort and drive out of our people!

Currently unemployed and will be devoting pretty much all of my time to leveling and guild recruitment. I will also be leveling as a warrior to main tank in raids and will be forming plenty of dungeon groups. Here’s a link to my guild recruitment page if you’re interested.