So I thought about Tinkers

If we really get a tinker class, than it will be a hero class on 110 probably. They will have no class content for Legion. There is no order hall, no weapons, no followers. So they will probably let them skip this content by let them start at 110. They could make cyborgs out of the races to make them special enough to be called a hero class. Then we would have undead, demons and mashines as playable class. What do you think about it?

hey could make Cyborgs out of the races to make them special enough to be called a hero class. Then we would have undead, demons and mashines as playable class.

I made a fan concept on exactly that. I think this is a good example of how to do cyborgs right. Take note:

1. Arms and limbs don’t look like they are just crudely attached and when they do it fit in with it.
  2. Unique models and customization.
  3. Unique Voice lines.
  4. Unique spell effects and sounds for abilities used.
  5. Unique backstories with fleshed out lore(not seen here).

Although this is just one kind of tinker. There can be many kinds of tinkers such as holy tinker, void tinker, elemental tinker, tinkers that use magitech(draenei), Death Tinkers. Just about any theme you can imagine. More than likely though, I think regular tinkers would be the kind to happen.

As for whether or not it would be a hero class? Tinker is one of those classes that could easily be open to any race, a handful of them or a select few. I think it should be open to a select few that have unique animations, models, voice lines and skins done for the class. If they made it open to every class then it would be likely to face some major quality cutbacks. However I am not sure if a hero class would happen till at least 3 expansions from now.

2 Likes

I love you.

1 Like

For what it’s worth tinker/alchemist is the only neutral heroes that aren’t already accounted for in existing classes.

What can I say? My rp name is Lillian Felheart for a reason. :blush: