So i buy my epic mount - then dm?

Well, the actual post isn’t linking correctly for some reason. But the schedule is linked in post #9.

Should have held off instead?

And it’s not like you had to have one earlier.

Wow are you that lazy you can not go to the site and look?

Sure…

Akemi, that post doesn’t contain a schedule, and does not call itself a schedule. It only details what is going to be released.

So… where is the schedule?

3 Likes

Nowhere in there are the words “several months” or any facsimile there of mentioned.

3 Likes

No he/she has absolutely no reason to complain. They chose to buy an epic mount now without ever once knowing what the release schedule was. If the dreadsteed is so important to the OP’s sense of worth he/she should have waited until it was obtainable in the game.

4 Likes

I can’t find something that doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Post #9 does not contain a schedule… or any links leading to one.

3 Likes

If they are on pvp servers and bought epic mounts already then I feel a little teeny tiny bit sorry for them.

If they are on pve servers then no ducks given!

You had zero idea when p2 was coming out. they never said go ahead and buy more epic mounts warlocks cause it’s gonna be a long time. You chose to spend that money knowing the 2nd phase was coming at an unknown time, your fault

4 Likes

Yeah, it contains a link to a post by Kaivax explaining the release phases – IOW, the schedule. Which now has a slight deviation since they’ve decided to bring the opening of DM up to next week.

Put a ticket in and say you accidently bought a mount you didn’t want and you are so so so sorry and you will never make a mistake like this again.

If they refund you cool grats. If not then sucks.

Reminder that normal mounts are functionally different than class mounts, especially when it comes to PvP. Class mounts cost mana, thus stopping your MP5, and you can be locked out of casting one.

2 Likes

wrong, p2 is not released next week, DM has been released early. I was fine if it was a month or two down the line giving me value for my mount, but this is not value.

That’s not a schedule. There are no dates associated with the phases… which is why it’s specifically called a “plan” and not a “schedule”.

7 Likes

Sooooo, it’s someone else’s fault you didn’t wait?

1 Like

Yeah I get that. Thats why I said I feel alittle bad for pvp locks n pallies. But they probably bought the mount knowing about the upsides anyway.

Paladins and warlocks who use mana to summon their mounts are generally bad. Example: OP

Hahaha!

Do you not know what a schedule is? That would explain this.

2 Likes