So, Human and Orc Heritage armors are finally revealed

Doesn’t have to be an exact copy. Just something as cool that doesn’t look like its mail, plate, and leather all at once :roll_eyes:

1 Like

i hope theres a red variation for the orc armor

2 Likes

Blizzard should of never given Alliance access to that Story line or Title either way Humans are not from Lordaeron and have no claim to its heritage.

Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken always and forever.

Why not? It looks closer to low fantasy armor. Its varied look will look great in a variety of armor transmogs instead of just the set it came with.

Laughs at people who ignored/hated the suggestion to just farm the bfa 8.0 warfront/pvp s1 mogs

And yet they did. Funny how that works, not all the Lordearon humans died and as I keep mentioning the highest living ranking Lordearon member happens to be leader of Stormwind. Also:

Sepulcher of the First Ones - Ruined Crest of Lordaeron temporarily disabled - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Luckily, the news isn’t all bad. We’ve heard the feedback that the First-Ones visuals didn’t match up with the name and theme of the item, which many felt were ill-fitting of such an iconic Warcraft character in Mal’Ganis. When the shield is re-enabled with the 3/15 reset, it’ll be sporting an entirely new, exclusive appearance that some very old-school members of the Alliance may remember well…

Notice how the L of Lordearon was associated with the Alliance and not the Forsaken.

As usual Human got screwed

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You and I and everyone else know the people most clamoring for human heritage armor couldn’t even get high enough ilvl to even queue for sepulcher lfr to get a shield. Nor even kill 30 fated bosses to get a single dinar to buy the normal mog.

I am just being brutally honest. The human heritage armor is a soccer trophy.

Oh please, while the Horde dominates the highest end of raiding, the Alliance is general as competent as the Horde because you do realize the overlap between the player base is actually pretty large.

Suffice to say there was always enough people doing Sepulcher back in SL that my queue times were never that long.

Anduin is from Stormwind so yeah not true :dracthyr_shrug:

Which was wrong and ignores years of WoW lore the Alliance has no claim to Lordearon.

1 Like

Anduin is not the leader of Stormwind currently. Turaylon is. Keep up with the news.

The Alliance has always had a historic claim to it as its birthplace and with any living Lordearon survivor joining the Alliance. Hell, Terenas’ crown is actually buried in Stormwind.

1 Like

Yes he is as king of Stormwind Turalyon is merely a regent

They hold no claim to it whatsoever Lordaeron belongs to its people betrayed by the entitled Human Prince Arthas and risen into undeath.

Which makes Turalyon the current leader of Stormwind because as of right now Anduin has abdicated his responsibilities to him.

And some of those people are still alive. Hence why the Alliance still has claim to it.

You mean the undead prince Arthas. He was no longer living by the time he ended up destroying Lordearon.

1 Like

Sir, that color is black.

Just did a color picker. 65,40,68. That is dark purple.

2 Likes

I like the human armor.

It looks like it might match that sword and shield transmog they put out way, way back when, whatever they were called.

Floating armor? That’s roughly how plate boots actually work. They strap to itself around your shin, and leave the actual boot open so you can actually walk.

I’ll grant that the actual shin and foot guard may be a little high up, but it doesn’t look bad to me.

2 Likes

The helmets are bad rehashes of established gear.

Human needs some fur and too lose the tabard bit.

Orc should have had either a Wolf Head helm or the actually grunt helm not this overdesigned thing.

Everything else is top tier though.

1 Like

And I’m sure you got the shorts and vest somewhere too from the orc set.

meanehile you’d only get alliance helm

So humans win again!

Post on your main

1 Like