So how long do we have until 9.2

ahahahaha, as if they have any content coming. it took like 9 months for 9.1 expect at least a year and a half for the next raid… if there is one.

1 Like

You keep levelling up your covenant hall and making gold from doing world quests.

Or do mythic…

1 Like

Easily February of next year.

Keep dreaming if you think its coming out in Nov/Dec

Will only have,

1. New raid
  2. Mythic+ Big dungeon or whatever its called. Split into two parts. So no new dungeon
  3. More dailies
  4. Timewasting Renown
  5. Another rep grind.
  6. Also another dumb system.

This game is trash

3 Likes

A consciousness in an atomic structure of the universe? Dude, that’s literally just a normal brain.

Feb, 6 months from now is probably realistic. I’m sure they had planed to release in December, but due to covid and lawsuits and all. It took 8 months to release 9.1 after all and that without the lawsuits.

1 Like

9.1.5 in Nov then 9.2 in March-May then a long year drought before the next expansion. Just a guess.

1 Like

Then don’t play, unsub, and never come back. We don’t need your toxicity around here.

Considering 9.1 took 8 months, and still released without proper balance and with the domination system half baked, I’d be surprised if we see 9.2 this year.

On the other hand, FF is releasing a new expansion in November, and I’m sure Blizzard knows they can’t afford to drop the ball now, so maybe they’ll rush it.

My biggest fear is we get a half baked 9.2 to compete with Endwalker.

Considering we have the elixir of tongues which allows understanding the other faction (and originally when first put in allowed speaking their language as well) the language issue strikes me as one of the smaller problems. As the barrier to languages was put in after the fact not at launch removing it should actually be potentially one of the easier things as it’s probably a kind of stuck on patch to the main language code.

The real issues in merging factions would be dealing with reputations, NPCs and guard systems, flagging problems, etc.

Why vanilla was a hit? Beside the horrible experience of leveling up for months and grinding gears.

Was simple! Talents trees simple, gear simple you kill stuff you loot(thanks for personal loot this days) doungeons simple go have fun and kill last boss for loot.
Raids? Coordinate people kill boss get loot.
Pvp simple kill oder faction get points buy gear. Simple… FF14 simple, gw2 simple.

So so many system so many currencies, so many like how a person keep track of what to do and be afraid if you get invited to toxic because you don’t have the m rate, or you haven’t done a doungeon in x number of m+.

Raids once a week I understand been super hard you don’t want hardest loot so easy available. But one some kill a boss don’t get loot and despondent.

Other people that haven’t raid lose the poll of people to raid since less are lfraid.

Pvp go and read all the post is trash. M+ so I just run to the end? And carry people since they just want loot, that translate to one doungeon 14 a week. Go away and come back monday night.

Since they haven’t recognize their doing, feedback, and not. Capable of balance anything (not even their life, with the lawsuit and qa salaries) how that will be able to balance on time?

Exodus is happening hard

My bet would be April 2022, then immediate announcement for next expansion in November 2022…which will be totally rushed and broken. Maybe a very small 9.2.5 in July, but that will be the final patch of Shadowlands.

I think you’re lying. I think that is to scale and we are all going to die after a period after 9.2 releases that is equal to the period between now and 9.2.

Realistically blizzard probably wanted it ready for November to compete within EndWalker but that was prior to the lawsuits cuz there are multiple now. Now with the pr disaster people quitting and the house cleaning they’ve got to do February maybe I wouldn’t expect it before next year and if it was earlier I would expect a small content something rushed and not fleshed out all the way

Ya we need even lessssss people playing these days

if the next expac is not coming untill nov 2022 which is a year and 3 months… better strapn boys and girls its going to be a long ride… 9.1.5 will prob release in the next two weeks… then we will prb get nothing untill may be nov…9.2 (if there even going to do a 9.2) I thnink the storyline has already reached its end…there really nothing more about the shadowlands to do //jailer gone , slyvie, (just wandering around wondering what to do that that she is whole) time to go back home to azeroth and regroup and then onto the next thing… ? --another galaxy or dimension? idk…just thinking out loud ,and it azeroth is a titan its time for her /him to wake up and go to battle with these so call gods that have hurt /him/her… …AZEROTH WAKE UP AND FIGHT!!!

Well today with a laughter, you are going to wait??? Till when? How long you will be waiting for wow dev to fix the game? Is been more than a year. They still disrespect us with “we listen to your feedback…” And you still plan to wait? That much feith you have? After the company behavior?(inside and outside the game)

Exodus happening not because people were tired of the grind. Done with wow and their mentality, so many guilds, streamers already left… :frowning: Most of not all moved to GW2 others to Ff14 (and when new world comes out… ). Is the time for blizz to really start thinking In wow2