So how do i unlock the earthen?

Where do you get the quest?

You’re not up to that quest yet, there are a number of other quests you need to do first. When you open your quest log, what does it say that you need to do, to continue the campaign?

Ah, thanks! I see now that I need a tiny bit more renown with the ringing deeps. I didn’t realize it was gated by behind renown.

Alleria is in Dornogal in front of the Coreway. It won’t show on a map, at least it didn’t when I picked it up earlier.

I did all of the main questlines and side questlines required for the Earthen and it’s still not showing for me. Have there been any updates on this yet?

I am at 4/5 chapters complete with no available 5th chapter even though they said they enabled it almost 4 hrs ago.

idk there was a new quest today that was pretty buggy but when i completed it i got some war within acheiv and the campaign completely vanished from my log.

looked like i finished the campaign to me lol.

You get from Alleria in The Coreway and it didn’t show om the map for ne but she had the quest.

Thank you, I just realized that myself after googling and looking at wowhead’s chapter 5 “spoilers”

1 Like

Not for me they didn’t.

What’s the name of the last quest?

This is getting tedious going through countless mindless runaround quests. This isn’t relevant to unlocking a race, it’s boring,a nnoying, and is putting a bad taste in my mouth about this dumb xpac. I just wanted to come home from work and do a 20min quest for my stupid dwarf that’s lesser than DI dwarves.

I find it rather amusing that in game earthen are taller but in the forum picture sit lower than the other dwarves.