So, hey, Blizz, these names

For sure. That is a press x to doubt moment

1 Like

(MASHING OF [X] INTENSIFIES)

2 Likes

Y’all mean to say the Communist dictatorship might not be telling the truth?

3 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/86ca4f091d18bb82bb51880f41985c9a/tenor.gif?itemid=13829866

2 Likes

Yet they don’t allow the name “Snowball” because some one at blizzard is a pervert.

5 Likes

Also they had incinerators going for bodies. Some of those bodies were reported to still be moving

1 Like

That’s why it cheeses me off when the media says usa is now the epicenter. Some speculation says its 40x more than reported in china.

1 Like

Considering the videos of the CCP welding people into their homes and shoving noncompliant folk in boxes to be loaded on trucks… I believe it.

5 Likes

Yup. Saw some videos of that on liveleak. Or a city at night and people are just wailing and screeching.

3 Likes

Containment efforts are going really well there. No, not with the virus, with the politics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My crimson spore is named Covid Nineteen, lol.

And when I’m bored I summon it and then feign death next to it (on my hunter OFC). I’ve made a lot of people laugh, considering the whispers I get.

Humor is the only thing that can help us not go insane in our houses, IMO.

2 Likes

I don’t watch family guy anymore but I still like one line Chris said after he makes a fat joke at himself “If I couldn’t laugh at myself I’d be dead by now”

1 Like

I was standing beside a guy named Corona the other day while we waited for a rare to spawn, had a good giggle :blush:

4 Likes

Speaking of Corona. I about had a heart attack because Rammstein’s singer had to stay in an ICU for a bit from being sick. Thankfully he tested negative for the virus and is recovering quickly.

2 Likes

Today in tractor supply co I was playing with a squeaky toy in the animal aisle and an employee came by two minutes later saying “are you the one who was playing with the squeaky toy” and I said “…no” because I didn’t wanna get kicked out of the store (I was playing with it for a solid chunk of time longer than adults should), and then he said “oh… but if you were, this piggy one is the best” and he goes over picks it up, and says “i’m gonna annoy my coworker with this”

It was great.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s beyond pathetic. Pretty sad that people probably believe that too.

5 Likes

I like playing with the squeaky chickens that scream. When I press down a thousand of them at once I can’t help but bust out laughing.

2 Likes

Exactly, suck as much air out as you can then take off running.

2 Likes

I was more miffed at certain individuals going, “Lol, America is first in something now.” Especially since some of those individuals were politicians who claim to care about their constituents.

5 Likes