So happy to finally get blue eyes!

Pretty sure my brains, if eaten, would provide sustenance so I can’t argue that either!

1 Like

Me too! Thanks Blizzard. Many people do appreciate and want this. So please don’t ignore us because of the usual screaming helf crowd. Now hopefully more hairstyles and tattoos or something else nice?

1 Like

Omg… if they gave butt elves Aleria-type tattoos, I would die from laughter.

1 Like

Well if the alliance had treated the High Elves of Silvermoon better, they probably would have never ended up becoming allies of orcs and trolls

1 Like

This post aged like milk

3 Likes

More like fine wine.

5 Likes

I’m actually happy to hear that. More customization is healthy for the community!

3 Likes

Could have had blue eyes since WotLK. :skull_and_crossbones:

I love your transmog and yes I’m really happy with Blizzard =)

2 Likes

I think all players that can should go to the really, really dark “drow” like skin option.

It would point out how really silly that option is.

Have they said yet if you’ll be able to just change these at a barber shop, for a few gold?

It will be fun to play an extremely “sun kissed” gnome, as a death knight :wink:

For literally one class.

<3

2 Likes

I agree with this

2 Likes

I always see you trying to start something with the OP in every post?

1 Like

From what I can tell it isn’t official yet, it could be cpu only.

I’m hoping they give the Void Elves white hair too. Might actually make me roll one. Right now my current Alliance toons are all Night Elves. Though I am looking forward to some of the goodies they’re getting too. :slight_smile:

Blue eyed Blood Elves should make my sister happy though. I keep trying to get her to play this game, and her three complaints about Blood Elves were that the can’t be Druids (she’s willing to play Hunter instead), they can’t have blue eyes, and their ears were too long. Shadowlands sets her up rather nicely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe you could get the orange skin look from eating too many carrots

Lol I remember in my childhood I was extremely orange from eating carrots, eating oranges and drinking only SunnyD.

Apparently not. :^)

2 Likes

They didn’t even do that. They just used it to power enchantments. They got their green eyes from being too near it. The Blood Elves that ate fel turned into fel elves and we killed them when we liberated the Sunwell.

I don’t think we killed them all. I believe some of them rejoined Silvermoon. The Sunfury which I hope we can get demonic customization.