So glad i have the viper book - raid had 8 paladins no mana

Did paladins mana get nerf’d again? last night I was in a raid with 6 ret paladins and no one had any mana, people had to pop mana potions and i had to run the viper book almost 100%… can we get aspect of the shaman next phase so we never have to worry about mana?

6 ret paladins

Found your problem.

5 Likes

Probably a pvp flag issue

1 Like

Paladin mana buff got buffed but shaman one is still better. ST straight up ez mode if your playing horde atm.

This is my guess as well. Just 2 paladins is enough essentially have the raid never oom. Unless they are doing something wrong like having the wrong seal on.

it was in a ST raid, there is no pvp in there also on Wild Growth there is no pvp… They said they just got nerf’d again to make up for the shaman being so op for mana regen

You can just omit the rest of that. Its season of warriors, rogues, and munters with 30 second fights. Mana is irrelevant.

flagged people dont buff / get buffs from non-flagged people, thats what he is refering to

You went with 6 ret paladins, also known as complete morons.

I’m the only ret in my raid, and our raid has 0 mana problems. They were probably flagged for pvp. Either that or they were Divine storm spec. Divine storm Paladins don’t have martyr.