So, farming Ulduar/Firelands in dragonflight

As a player who returned late SL and hadn’t played since mid WoD, I found it very confusing that I couldn’t change the legacy raid size for Ulduar or Firelands anymore. A quick Google search told me that they had been changed for some timewalking event (another foreign thing to me) to allow flexible raid sizes from 10-30 players.

But one thing Google hasn’t provided me a clear answer to is… can you still solo farm the mounts from those raids? I want Mimiron’s Head but every guide says it drops on 25 man mode only.

So… can it drop solo or no?

Ever since the change, all of the loot tables were consolidated.

The one version we get access to now, drops everything from all previous difficulties, including the mount, which is still at a .05% from Yogg

1 Like

You can farm it easily in 25 mode, legacy raid means you are a god there lol everything dies too fast. And still the amount of drops you get is for 25 ppl in group.

You can still farm the mounts. Essentially, the loot tables for the 10 and 25 man mode Ulduar are merged together. Some bosses drop tier tokens specifically for 10 vs 25 man but otherwise, you’ll be fine.

Just don’t actually expect the mount. It’s still super rare.

Edit - Firelands is similar. No 10/25 mode but all the loot is still there.

Yeah but as I finally start leveling alts I have more chances to actually get the mounts, and ever since they turned mounts into a collection page where one character unlocks it for the whole account, farming the rare mounts got a whole lot easier.

I’m aware. I’ve got a literal full roster (or did before I deleted some for AR that never came out) that I farm mounts with. Just saying it’s still a really bad drop rate.