So Far in Slands

So ive been playing around on the beta, and its much more fun than bfa. In terms of pvp, its about the same just expect a lot of double orc mlx.

ill be sure to take your pre-tuning, limited beta,and low pvp experience feedback as fact

7 Likes

they still working on the pve side of things, havenā€™t even gotten to m+ yet. classes arent even fully fleshed out. hard to gauge how the pvp meta will be atm

Game launches in less than 5 months how are you gonna give Blizzard the benefit again for the 3rd failed expansion in a row

oh trust me, i seldom give them the benefit.

its closer to 3 months but the game is feature complete. its 3 months of tuning and tweaking which is more than enough time

im 600 points higher than you xp. idk why you think you know things barely 2100 rogue.

when does chaos bolt get tuned bro we still waiting

=P

tuning is a myth at this point

With ilvl bloat, haste amps, and Azerite pieces disappearing Iā€™m fairly confident Destro will just be mediocre at the start of SL. Iā€™m kind of leaning the same way with DH, since the reason Mana Burn wasnā€™t played in Legion, despite it existing as a talent choice, is the haste levels for the expac didnā€™t make it a great talent pick.

That being said I imagine a ton of players will naturally gravitate toward Affliction again since it will be a viable spec, and itā€™s less susceptible to getting kicked all game making it more fun to play.

idk man, i saw a destro warlock solo 2 rank 1 glads in a skirm. i guess it just hasnt been tuned yet XD XD

its in one of bajheeras youtube videos but i dont have time 2 look it up atm

destro was top logs from the high end players raid testing a few days ago

Raid testing, an area of the game where kicks and CC donā€™t exist :smile:

For real though, the damage of their spells might still be competitive. But good luck returning to 3-3.5 second bolts and not getting 2-3x chaos bolts off in a fear/coil

im aware its raid testing their raw damage is still the highest and everyone else got scaled down too not just destro